• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
(y) May India use their extra ordinary skills in English to explain their nation why they lost :p
MS Dhoni :"We aaaaaa...we aaaa....yes the Pakistani team was very strong,.no doubt ....we didnt not achieve the aaa target but yes we will try better next time...our aaaa batting strength is still stronger aaa...virad Kholi needs to brush up for the aaa coming series and aaaaa I myself have proved ...like a boss :p...living up to my batting skills and captaincy..aaaa...we definitely aaaa look forward to the coming series..thank you"
No offence people

Reaction score
Anyways...this English mania
All the presentation ceremonies I've seen: ahheemmm.....

"Bismil-irhamar-nariahim and Aslam-o-alikum...first of all I would like to thank Allah and then my country and then my team..we all played very well..thanks to allah ( blah,blah,blah) we were able to complete the target and ....the boys was played very well...the boys was very well trained...umar gul balled very well and (player) batted very well..(then answering wrongly to the next question): yeah...we were not in a good position at first but as the boys played very well we woun the game ...and we look forward to the next ODI or whatever series "

parroted every time :p
No offence...just the truth
MS Dhoni :"We aaaaaa...we aaaa....yes the Pakistani team was very strong,.no doubt ....we didnt not achieve the aaa target but yes we will try better next time...our aaaa batting strength is still stronger aaa...virad Kholi needs to brush up for the aaa coming series and aaaaa I myself have proved ...like a boss :p...living up to my batting skills and captaincy..aaaa...we definitely aaaa look forward to the coming series..thank you"
No offence people
Hahahahahahahahahha hahahaha
Nice one!

Reaction score
OMG....
Rangana Herath Dies In Car Accident: Unconfirmed News

according to unconfirmed news circulating on the social media websites the Sri Lankan left arm spinner Rangana Herath has passed away in a car accident on Friday.

as i said its still a unconfirmed news so we can't say is it true or not? according to social media news Rangana Herath was going somewhere in his car on road of Sydney when his car crashed with another car and he died at the spot.

Reaction score
OMG....
Rangana Herath Dies In Car Accident: Unconfirmed News

according to unconfirmed news circulating on the social media websites the Sri Lankan left arm spinner Rangana Herath has passed away in a car accident on Friday.

as i said its still a unconfirmed news so we can't say is it true or not? according to social media news Rangana Herath was going somewhere in his car on road of Sydney when his car crashed with another car and he died at the spot.

few hours ago we informed you about the unconfirmed news revolving on the Internet that Sri Lankan Cricketer Rangana Herath is dead in a Car accident in Sydney Australia today. But now a new rumor has spread that Rangana Herath is not dead but he is injured in the accident along with bowling coach Chaminda Vaas.
No TV Channel has reported the news yet and its still only the news of social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.

Reaction score
few hours ago we informed you about the unconfirmed news revolving on the Internet that Sri Lankan Cricketer Rangana Herath is dead in a Car accident in Sydney Australia today. But now a new rumor has spread that Rangana Herath is not dead but he is injured in the accident along with bowling coach Chaminda Vaas.
No TV Channel has reported the news yet and its still only the news of social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.
no news on Cricinfo

Reaction score
Lol. Rare Moments? :p Dude, I think you're still feeling the side effects after we defeated you in your own backyard :p
However, we are happy because.......... PAKISTAN is BETTER than India :D

Pakistan vs India head to head stats
Tests matches: 59
won by Pakistan:12
won By India: 9
draw 38

ODIs: 124
won by Pakistan: 71
won by India: 48
NR,tied: 4

how have you guys played against other teams???? show stats for that...

Reaction score
68659_194397257366922_1744422305_n.jpg