• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
You of course. First you say that you partially agree with my post. Then you change your mind in 2 seconds and secretly edit your post like a chicken saying that every dog has its day. Clearly you are drunk, my friend. Go home!

lololololol

Reaction score
I agree with you on ''You don't earn respect by speaking a foreign language fluently; you earn respect by beating the hell out of the away team and making them look like fools on their home ground.''

But not on this ''Maybe it's because our cricket players are proud of their own national language and give preference to it, unlike Indian players who lost ON THEIR OWN GROUND because they were too busy to learn a language which was not even theirs, and forgot how to hold a bat.''

Reaction score
Every dog has its day, like wise Pakis won in Indian grounds. Are you saying that Pakis has never lost on their home ground? I used to watch India Vs Pakis match avidly but I think Football is far better than cricket. Just my two cents!

even pakistan loses on home ground, so they are fools?? @nibzz..

Reaction score
An Article of paki captain, after winning oneday series against India, in The Dawn (paki English newspaper) :D :D

"I want to thanks my hole country men n women n goats n cocks to believe on
us.we have wined the one day series and the credit goes to pitch kyu-rate-
arr's wife because he had a wonderful husband who build such a tremendous
wicket.
After winning the toss firstly I was thoughting to choose bat second but
Indian's son-in-law suggest me that "bhai jaan we should ball second." and
then I bat first.
I want to thanks jamshed who playing such good cricket and build
century.Lamboo also ball belled.hope he will get girlfriend soon,let us pray for
her,amen.
When India was batted my hole concentration was on Virat Kohli's cellkon
mobile.and during his bat sir virat taughting me that how he can pataying girl
by his phone.it was an important lesson to me.
Finally we wined and now we are gotting prepared for 3rd odi.Pray for us,hope
we will clean sweep series and you will again read my another article. Khuda
hafiz."
Paki ppl reaction:- Laale di jaan,tu chha gaya,hum jeet gaye aur tune pura
angreji me likha.maza aa gaya.
Indian' reaction:- agar tu hamara padosi aur hamare bahnoi ka dost na hota to
English k murder k jurm me 302 lagwate. :-/
Pakistan ko india aur bangladesh k khilaaf matches nai jeetnay chaiye... wrrna bechaaron say bardaash nai hotaa... :p lol aur agr app ko itnaa boolna aata hai toh aap apnei team ko bolain... jo pakistani bowlers ko dekh krr kampnay lag jaata hain...
Aisay essays hamein likhnay say aap ko kuch milnay waala... bas agr aap ko apnei izzat pyaarei hai toh chup chaap nikal jain... :p lol

Reaction score
Pakistan ko india aur bangladesh k khilaaf matches nai jeetnay chaiye... wrrna bechaaron say bardaash nai hotaa... :p lol aur agr app ko itnaa boolna aata hai toh aap apnei team ko bolain... jo pakistani bowlers ko dekh krr kampnay lag jaata hain...
Aisay essays hamein likhnay say aap ko kuch milnay waala... bas agr aap ko apnei izzat pyaarei hai toh chup chaap nikal jain... :p lol

Hai, bolingey, pehle humarey exams toh hojaney do, phir harr ek ku bolingey. Yeh story main Bangladesh kaha se agaye? :p