• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CRICKET anyone?

Reaction score
Boom Boom Afridi Way to Go MAn! :D with Bat 75,Bowl 5/35 Awesome 8)
PakRocks :D 8)

Reaction score
afridi rocked........................ SIMPLY MARVELOUS :D .. MASHAALLAH :)

snatched victory from Sri Lanka when it was very difficult......

clearly .. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE :)

Reaction score
^agree
i missed the action and couldn't even watch highlights properly. poor me :(

Reaction score
Pak Defended 200 Easily Although It wasn't a fighting total. Srilanka were 150/3 They could have easily Won.But Afridi The Man snatch a victory from the Jaws of Defeat :D

Reaction score
Thanks Nibs! cool , well i was waiting for ten sports to show it again. it was showing in the afternoon and when Afridi was about to start the show i had to leave for some work uffff :evil:

Reaction score
Cricket is the best outdoor sport to play and i play this sport in my free time. There are two teams play this sport and every team required 11 players to play this sport. This is good entertaining sport to play and i really enjoy to play this sport.

Reaction score
Re: CRICKET ANYONE

rviboy said:
well i think Pakistan will won the series by 3-2. the team is heavier then Sri Lanka, specially the bowling department but Sri Lanka has some quality players like Sangakara, Dilshan, Malinga and Jayawardne. It will be a close series and interesting encounters!
Dude your prediction went wrong :D.Pak won the series by 4-1 :D 8)

Reaction score
oooh yesh , my expert analysis went wrong :D no problem it can happen with journalist sometimes. Pak has played extremely well in this series !

Reaction score
Yeeeaaah !:) what a talented bowler and he is very confident to bowl his different varieties in bowling at any situation of the game. he got his chance very late in national team. See his graph of improvement and he developed so well from the very start of his career. His figures going better and better and now he tops the ranking. Swan is also good but Ajmal got his awesome Dosra.

Reaction score
yeah... ajmal is a pure class... but despite is variations.. i feel the best spinner pakistan can have for the TEST games is Danish Kaneria... this is what i feel....

Reaction score
yes i agree. he is more experienced. he has 250 wickets i remember and possesses sharp spin and turn. He deserves a place in the Test team.

Reaction score
yeah.. nothing can substitute experience in this world... :) plus i hate sohail tanveer :(

Reaction score
Pakistan team is in so much form and the team unit looks gelled up so nicely, they would be saying bring the top most teams now India or South Africa!