• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Yeah i know that the Day of Judgement would be the end of the world and our real very real results are based on it. SO BE READY GUYS.
But salman, it is also written in Quran that Dajjal would rise from somewhere. He would be very technological.But is it necessary that after his arrival there is more possibility for the Day of Judgement to come??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER......... :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
People, be on the topic. If you guys really want to talk about all this; there are other threads for this!

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Yeah i know that the Day of Judgement would be the end of the world and our real very real results are based on it. SO BE READY GUYS.
But salman, it is also written in Quran that Dajjal would rise from somewhere. He would be very technological.But is it necessary that after his arrival there is more possibility for the Day of Judgement to come??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER......... :)
P.M me we getting out of topic here !!
Well currently listening to howling of the dogs !! :p

Reaction score
Currently listening to the song Angel by Akon!! I m trying my best not to listen to songs !!

Reaction score
I am listening to KEsha's song we are who we are. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE THIS SONG. LOOK Songs are not haram. It is said that songs are haram only on one condition. IF those songs are making you to do undesirable deeds or evil deeds then it is strictly forbidden for that person to listen to those songs. Thats it dude!!! If you are enjoying the song, then Allah won't even consider it as a sin, but he will when you are associating it with your own life. :) :D

Sorry nibz if i went out of the topic just advising salman. :) :D

Reaction score
hehehehehhehehhehhe. listening to the sound of a baby crying. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah :p ;)

Reaction score
listening to Hitler's loud voice...................grooooooooooooohhhhhhhh............its too irritating. :p ;)

Reaction score
what? What do you mean salman??? I am getting confused....................hmmmmmmmmm :D :) :p ;)

Reaction score
Yeah why?? I mean who will thank who??? :p
Listening to the voices of evil spirits. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :p ;)