• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Currently Listening To?

Reaction score
"Every Soul shall have a taste of death " A speech by a scholar who elaborate this quranic verse !!

Reaction score
cureently listening to my phone ringing.........so WHAT AM I WAITING for????.............ahmmmmmmmmmmm...............excuse me let me go and pick up the phone. :p ;) :)

Reaction score
SANNAATAAAAAAAAAA MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WEll quiteness is not something horrible.............it is something which makes a person relaxed and comfortable. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I do want to have that environment.
SO currently i don't want to listen to anything. :p :p

Reaction score
Currently listening to a very odd song of kesha: blah blah blah. :p
This song is quite unusual and doesn't make any sense...........soooooooooo ummmmmmmmmm never mind. :p

Reaction score
Hearing the sound of the bat hitting on the ground ( Actually some indians are playing cricket outside) :p ;)

Reaction score
listening to the sound of rickshaw.....hahaha there are no rickshaws in muscat oman. But I will be hearing their voices soon. :p :p

Reaction score
Yeah i know they are two soft. i have a desktop computer too but still i like both kinds of computer............hmmmm.............sorry going out of the topic. ;)
Welll what am i listening to right now??? Its night here.............so as i went outside i could hear the creaky voice of jugnoo. :p :p