• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

da MUSLIM Quiz

Reaction score
salamz ppl
i just thought abt this
wat abt havin a quiz type thingie here
like we can have 5 short q asked by any1 to evry1 open abt islam, muslim history, prophets, etc everyday........
evry1 can attempt + wat abt if a person gives a right ans da questioner can gift a like to dat guy/ girl....
i think it will be a wunnerful way to brushhen up our knowledge n facts n revive our imaan
any1 can pose a q
questions shud be based on indisputed n authentic islamic matter
any1 can answer.
1 dayll be given for each q
a rght ans gains u a like by da questionner

alright my 1st q others can ask as well
which sahabahs formwould Jibril take while assuming a human shape?
isa ibn maryam resambled which sahabi?

3 more questions open 2 u guys to ask.........cmon

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
salamz ppl
alright my 1st q others can ask as well
which sahabahs formwould Jibril take while assuming a human shape?

isa ibn maryam resambled which sahabi?

3 more questions open 2 u guys to ask.........cmon

Interesting, JazakAllah...

1. Yahya Kalbi (R.A) (or something similar if memory serves me right... I'd be glad if you could give a refrence)

2. Don't know...

Reaction score
awesome lyfrocker n badrobot14 although its Dihya not Yahya al kalbi n 2nd ans was perfect its urwah ibn masud ath thaqafi.
isa is described 2 be like dat sahabi n will have shoulder lentgh wavy or straight hair n will be very lean(muslim) n jibril wud look like dat sahabi who was v handsome n wud come in v white clothes n it wudnt look as if he was a travller( remember da hadith jibril)
plz evry1 ask q .......there shud be 5 a day. even if u dont know ans u can still question.

alright my next q
who will blow da trumpet thaat wiill end da world, resurrect souls on da last day.

Reaction score
awesome lyfrocker n badrobot14 although its Dihya not Yahya al kalbi n 2nd ans was perfect its urwah ibn masud ath thaqafi.
isa is described 2 be like dat sahabi n will have shoulder lentgh wavy or straight hair n will be very lean(muslim) n jibril wud look like dat sahabi who was v handsome n wud come in v white clothes n it wudnt look as if he was a travller( remember da hadith jibril)
plz evry1 ask q .......there shud be 5 a day. even if u dont know ans u can still question.

alright my next q
who will blow da trumpet thaat wiill end da world, resurrect souls on da last day.
21:103: "The Supreme Horror will not grieve them, and the angels will welcome them, ... On the Day of Judgment God will order Israfil to blow that Trumpet.
So it will be Hazrat Israfil A.S

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Waalaikumassalam!! :)

Jazaki Allahu khairen!

that's a nice idea mashaAllah! :)

And to ur question, it's Angel Israfil Alyhi salam.. i think..

Ok ...a simple question..

What should one say when something u dislike happens, or for when you fail to acheive what you attempt to do?

Reaction score
Assalam o Allaikum !
WOW i was thinking abt this some days ago but someone already was one step ahead :D
Waalaikumassalam!! :)

Jazaki Allahu khairen!

that's a nice idea mashaAllah! :)

And to ur question, it's Angel Israfil Alyhi salam.. i think..

Ok ...a simple question..

What should one say when something u dislike happens, or for when you fail to achieve what you attempt to do?

If im correct to the Hadis i learned,
the Muslim shud say it is Allah's decree whatever he wills he does !
I dont know if im correct or not !

Which angel did Allah send with Hazrat Jibrail (A.S) at the time when the Prophet (PBUH) had been resting in the garden outside Taif after he was taken out of Taif by the people there ?

Reaction score
yes! :)

Name the cousin of Hazrat khadijah whom the prophet went to after the first revelation was descended?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalam o Allaikum !
If im correct to the Hadis i learned,
the Muslim shud say it is Allah's decree whatever he wills he does !
I dont know if im correct or not !

Waalaikumassalam!

Yes that's right::

here is the transliteration

Qadr Allahu wa Masha Fa'al' - Allah has decreed it and what He willed has happened.

Reaction score
HAzrat Hamza (RA)

At which famous point did the Prophet SAW say the following verse "Truth has arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is bound to perish." ?

Reaction score
Prophet (p.b.u.h) said this at the time of Conquest of Makkah.

Who was the first person in the muslim community to perform Azan?

Reaction score
Prophet (p.b.u.h) said this at the time of Conquest of Makkah.

Who was the first person in the muslim community to perform Azan?

Although ur answer is correct but u got to remember it was at the time when the idols inside Kaabah were being destroyed !

Hazrat Bilal (RA) !

Which one of the close companions of the Prophet (SAW) was told by him not to attend the Battle of Badr ?

Reaction score
It was Hazrat Usman.

Where were the first verses which marked the beginning of Prophethood upon Prophet(p.b.u.h) were revealed?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, time for a little bit tricky question from me.... use your brain and to try and answer:

In surah Rahman(55) Allah, azzo wa jal mentions many of His blessings and asks "So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?"; it's very obvious why this question makes sense after mention of His blessings. Now read the following passage that occurs later on:

55:43
55_43.png
This is Hell, which the criminals deny.​
55:44
55_44.png
They will go around between it and scalding water, heated [to the utmost degree].​
55:45
55_45.png
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?​

The question is how does the sentence "So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?" makes sense after the mention of punishment and hell? How is this a blessing and favor of Allah? Just to remind you this IS a HUGE favor of ALLAH(S.W.T) on us... you are to tell how.
(answer is in tafsir ibn kathir but try and figure it out yourself)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum!
Well...I may be wrong, but that's what came to my mind...

He mentions His blessings, then the punishments....but then it's promised, that if we obey His commandments and everything, He'll save us from His punishments, so that's His favor upon us? Is it?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum!
Well...I may be wrong, but that's what came to my mind...

He mentions His blessings, then the punishments....but then it's promised, that if we obey His commandments and everything, He'll save us from His punishments, so that's His favor upon us? Is it?

hmm.. there is a more obvious reason.. think, think. :)