• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

da MUSLIM Quiz

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
sorry
ans
1.asma bint abi bakr
dad: abu bakr
mom:qateelah bint uzzah(accepted islam duing conquest of makkah)
husband:zubair ibn awwam
son:abdullah ibn zubair

2.hudhaifa ibn al yamaaan bcoz the prophet told him only da names of all da hypocrites of madinah

3. hafiz ibn hajar al asqalani.
fathul bari fi sharhil bukhari ( a commentary on bukhari yet 2 be translated)

I knew the second one... a few jumahs back the imam repeated his name at least twice in the khutba and it slipped my mind.. :(

Reaction score
which sahabi was a blue eyed blonde?
which word marks da exact half of da Quran n where is it?
what will be caliph/imam mehdi's actual name? where will he emerge from n where will ppl swear allegiance to him?
who is so insignificant in Allahs sight dat he is not been mentioned even 1ce in da Quran but is so dangerous dat there has been no Prophet dat has come but has warned his ppl about his trials?

Reaction score
what will be caliph/imam mehdi's actual name? where will he emerge from n where will ppl swear allegiance to him?

His name will b Muhammad. He will flee from Madinah and go to Makkah. While in Makkah, certain people will approach him between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaame Ibraheem, and forcefully pledge their allegiance to him.

Reaction score

In surah kahf
umm the word "Wal Yatallattaf"

who is so insignificant in Allahs sight dat he is not been mentioned even 1ce in da Quran but is so dangerous dat there has been no Prophet dat has come but has warned his ppl about his trials?

Dajjal?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Who is the person being talked about by Allah with such high regard in the following aayah of Quran:

2_131.png
Transliteration
Ith qala lahu rabbuhu aslim qalaaslamtu lirabbi alAAalameen​
Sahih International​
When his Lord said to him, "Submit", he said "I have submitted [in Islam] to the Lord of the worlds."​

Reaction score
Who is the person being talked about by Allah with such high regard in the following aayah of Quran:

2_131.png

Transliteration
Ith qala lahu rabbuhu aslim qalaaslamtu lirabbi alAAalameen

Sahih International

When his Lord said to him, "Submit", he said "I have submitted [in Islam] to the Lord of the worlds."
Was it Hazrat Ibrahim A.S. ??
I think so.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
^yup, correct. There are so many places where Allah (S.W.T) praises him; you can actually feel as if Allah (Azzo Wa Jal) is showing us this is how a slave should be. eg.
2:124
2_124.png
(Sahih International)
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham was tried by his Lord with commands and he fulfilled them. [ Allah ] said, "Indeed, I will make you a leader for the people." [Abraham] said, "And of my descendants?" [ Allah ] said, "My covenant does not include the wrongdoers."​

Reaction score
for how long will fog and smoke cover the sky as we near the day of judgement?
What will it be a warning for? (other dan da day itself)?
u will be asked for many things but it isnt u who will talk....then who will????

Reaction score
which sahabi was a blue eyed blonde?
1st ans
suhaib ar rumi: was a roman who was enslaved but was fred by da makkans n he worked hard n became a prosperous businees man. accepted islam n migrated but was foolowed by makkans who abused n reminded him of their favors
on dat he threw down the keys of his house n told them 2 take evrything he had on condition they stop followin him n his other companions. they agreed. in madinah the Prophet greeted him wid these words " Rabiha suhaib!" " Rabiha suhaib!" " Rabiha suhaib!" ie. Suhaib has prospered.

Reaction score

In surah kahf
umm the word "Wal Yatallattaf"

Dajjal?
da prophet told dat n added" but ishall tell of sthg no prophet has told his ppl. THE DAJJAL IS ONE EYED N YOUR RABB, ALLAH IS NOT ONE EYED"

Reaction score

His name will b Muhammad. He will flee from Madinah and go to Makkah. While in Makkah, certain people will approach him between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaame Ibraheem, and forcefully pledge their allegiance to him.

YES HIS NAME WILL BE MUHAMMAD IBN ABDULLAH(just as da prophets n he will be from da prophets lineage)

Reaction score
On which 3 categories of ppl is da pen lifted upon?( marful qalam ie accountability is lifted)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
sorry forgot 2 mention : there r three categories ....
dat1s right
1 whos sleepin till he gets up

I knew the rest... but I'm not sure now; is it the children and someone not sane??? corrupt memory...

Reaction score
u will be asked for many things but it isnt u who will talk....then who will????

1 for forty days
2 dunno
3 our deeds? or body parts? nt sure

Reaction score
1 forty
2 qyammat/day of judgement
3 soul,body parts deed
kindly correct me if i i am wrong
Which caliph fought against false prophet Musalyma from Banu Hanifa tribe in central arabia?