• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

da MUSLIM Quiz

Reaction score
name a makruh food item?
what is the sahabas consensus termed in fiqh and islamic ruling?
who was prophesised by the prophet dat hed wear da bangles of khosroes of Persia?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
who was prophesised by the prophet dat hed wear da bangles of khosroes of Persia?
As-salam-o-alaikum!

Suraqah bin Malik ....i searched for it though :notworthy:
but anyway i hope thats ok.....it added to my knowledge...and inshaAllah i wont forget that again..

Reaction score
what is da ilm of inheritence called in sharia?
a simple question: a man dies leaving behind $100000 for a daughter, son and wife, how much according 2 da quran n sunnah, will each receive?

Reaction score
what is da ilm of inheritence called in sharia?
a simple question: a man dies leaving behind $100000 for a daughter, son and wife, how much according 2 da quran n sunnah, will each receive?
let me make it simpler he leaves only adaughter n a son?
n which companion is famous in this field?

Reaction score
let me make it simpler he leaves only adaughter n a son?
n which companion is famous in this field?

tjis was very tough but every muslim must know this .......
for more information look into surah nisa ch 4 verses 11 n 12 n for explanation look into islamic studies bk 4 by abu ameenah bilal philips.( its not very detailed but tough enough)
1. faraid is da name of field dat deals in matters of inheritance n its distribution. it is a very vast field n requires lots of mathematical skills n jurisprudence.
2.well da correct way of answerin this is:
1st da debts of da deceased should be paid off if any
then his wills ordainments should be carried out. in islam 1 can will upto 1/3rd of thier wealth maximum 2 other than his inheritors for just n fair causes.
then da distribution...
da 1st preference is to da spouse of da deceased. in this cases it was da wife. so islamically she would receive an 1/8th of da remainder of all property after da wills n debts have been paid off. if she has kids from da deceased(if it was da wife who died leavin behind kids the man would get a1/4th). so in this cases it would be $12500.
if da deceased didnt leave behind any kids the wife would get a 1/4th of the property ie.$25000. (n da other way round the man with no kids would inherit 1/2 of da property)
now in our case, $87500 is remaining.
a daughter n son remain.
in islam, a woman is always entitled 2 half da share of her male counterpart. so 3 divisions will be made in $87500, each part consisting of $29167.
so according to da shariah da daughter would receive $29167 n da son double dat amt. ie. $58333.

in da simple case wherein there was no wife, da son would receive 1/3rd of da property ie $66667 n da daughter, $33333.

3. zaid ibn thabit was very well known n proficient in da ilm of faraid

Reaction score
what will be da name / title of da 1 who will destroy da Kaaaba? which race will he be from

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
a question: What was the real name of abuLahab??? (coz abu Lahab is only a title..)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yup... Abduluzza ibn Abdulmuttalib.
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

just to add ....
(as mentioned) The real name of Abu Lahab was 'Abdul 'Uzza bin ‘Abdul Muttalib.

Abu means father and Lahab means fire. Abu Lahab meansfather of fire.
He got this nickname Abu Lahab because of his very fair complexion and red face.

Reaction score
alright a real easy q:
name da ashara mubashira (their full names with titles if there)?:LOL:(y)

Reaction score
^ come on now u cant be serious........
all muslims must know abt their heroes....
make it easier
1st peron 2 memorize then post , gets a like