• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

da MUSLIM Quiz

Reaction score
Now my question :

There are 4 animals the prophet (SAW) has forbidden us from killing? What are these 4 animals?

Reaction score
1 forty
2 qyammat/day of judgement
3 soul,body parts deed
kindly correct me if i i am wrong
Which caliph fought against false prophet Musalyma from Banu Hanifa tribe in central arabia?

1st and 3rd iz correct. However, this will be the warning of incoming of the beast (Dajjal) (after dat u kno wat happens!)

And it is Hazrat Abubakr (R.A)

Reaction score
This is my question

There are 4 animals the prophet (SAW) has forbidden us from killing? What are these 4 animals?
i am sorry actually i thought that u were saying that u(hafsah) didnot ask any question from me( minato112).i dont exactly remember the answer so please tell me

Reaction score
The Hadith and sayings of the companions are numerous relating to the Ant. Hadhrat Ibn Abbas (Radhiallaahu Anhu) reports that Rasool (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Do not kill four of these creatures viz. ant, bee, sparrows (wood-pecker), and any pigeon".

Reaction score
the only 2 dead permitted 2 eat n 2 types of blood hala for eatin?
hint: see bulughul marams openin chps