• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

da MUSLIM Quiz

Reaction score
Allah forgives n punishes da wrongdoers n reward da obedients.........all r a bounty, favour,n nimah of His. n by describin da azab He is remindin us to resist evil so we may not face these horrors insha allah.......the reminder itself is a big favour of Alllah.imagine if we werent warned.we wud be so lost

Reaction score
alright.......
which act of worship can be done by only 1 person at a tym n can be done by none other at any other place coz it can be done only at 1 place?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
As-salam-o-alaikum!!

hmm.. there is a more obvious reason.. think, think. :)

ermmm...whatever I think...it comes back to the conclusion...that Allah has His punishments and everything...but then He also has Heavens and we thank him for that....
cant think of something else.....

...thinkinggg.....

Reaction score
well i know my ans 2 badrobot14 is 100% correct so stop guessin dat n ask or ans da rest pls

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Allah forgives n punishes da wrongdoers n reward da obedients.........all r a bounty, favour,n nimah of His. n by describin da azab He is remindin us to resist evil so we may not face these horrors insha allah.......the reminder itself is a big favour of Alllah.imagine if we werent warned.we wud be so lost

correct, mentioning/warning about hell is such a big favour of Allah, coz
1. it might seem harsh but if it causes a person to walk on the straight path then it is one of the greatest gift of Allah. He warned us, we weren't caught unaware...
2. Allah's justice in punishing the criminals is a favor for the righteous/opressed...

Surely, punishing the disobedient criminals as well as favoring those who had Taqwa, is from Allah's grace, mercy, justice, compassion and kindness for His creatures. His warnings against His torment and punishment, such as mentioned in these Ayat, should encourage all creatures to abandon the Shirk and disobedience they engage in, and this is why Allah reminded them of this favor;
﴿فَبِأَىِّ ءَالاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ ﴾
(Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you both deny)
ibn kathir(translation from http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1517&Itemid=111)

Reaction score
alright no 1 askin so ill ask another................
wat was da nickname given to abu ubaidah ibn al jarrah?

Reaction score
ummm...i mite b wrong bt ds iz my opinion about dat quranic ayat question

that ds iz a favor of Allah Almighty on the righteous ppl dat He will punish the wrong doers nd keep the righteous safe in jannat nd would keep them away 4m hell....?

Reaction score
alright.......
which act of worship can be done by only 1 person at a tym n can be done by none other at any other place coz it can be done only at 1 place?
alright since a day has passsed n nno 1s answered 1 this
ans. kissin da black stone. it is .a sunnah al ibadi n thus it is an act of worship......dats wat sheikh asim al hakeem told.

Reaction score
my next questions:
1. which sahabiyas mom, dad, husband n son were sahabis ? pls state thir names too.
2. which sahabi was given thes title of"sahib sirrur rasoool" ie. the confidant of da prophet n why?
3. who is the authr of "bulughul maraam?n which other famous bk did he write?

Reaction score
The first ques i think its Abdullah Bin Masud (R.A) and i dont know his dad and mothers name or his brothers !

While the second is it Zaid Bin Sabit :p
Waiting !

Reaction score
The first ques i think its Abdullah Bin Masud (R.A) and i dont know his dad and mothers name or his brothers !

While the second is it Zaid Bin Sabit :p
Waiting !
sorry
ans
1.asma bint abi bakr
dad: abu bakr
mom:qateelah bint uzzah(accepted islam duing conquest of makkah)
husband:zubair ibn awwam
son:abdullah ibn zubair

2.hudhaifa ibn al yamaaan bcoz the prophet told him only da names of all da hypocrites of madinah

3. hafiz ibn hajar al asqalani.
fathul bari fi sharhil bukhari ( a commentary on bukhari yet 2 be translated)

Reaction score
who is da most powerful ruler (men) ever 2 have existed on earth n no one ever will have such xtreme power like him till da last day?