• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DADDY'S PRINCESS...!!!

Reaction score
wo
my dad's #1...
he motivated me and pushed me forward to memorize the Quran and bcum a HAafizah..
Thanx DAD!! luv u always <3 <3 <3
wow....mashallah u r a hafizah...
evn mu dad put me in an islamic school so i could memorize d QURAN bt unfortunately i counld'nt live up to his expectations..!! :(
feel really bad for hurting him.....DAD I AM REALLY SORRY....I SURELY DO OWE U SMTHN...!!! :D
nd i will prove it to u 1 day..!!
love u dad..!! muwwaahh..!! :*

Reaction score
hmm...im nt exactly a 'daddy's princess' (my sis nd me r still fightin 4 da place!)...bt my dad keeps relly HIGH expectations for me so it kind of pushes me harder to wrk for it....and it ws my dad who kept pushing me to becum a hafizah too! I mean he wud seriously take in interst in my daily hifz even though at tht time he ws half way across the wrld frm me! Tht really touchd me and made me fight harder! and in the end it was totally worth it!:D You rock dad!!

Reaction score
my daddy luvs me so much... he can do anything for me and had many times surprised me doing such things which i have never expected.. at that moment i do nothing but hug him tightly... he had sacrificed his life and time for us and do not go anywhere without his daughters.... luv u so much dad and thanku so much for all u have done... thanks ... how will i ever be able to repay him... can't even if i spend my whole life looking after him :)

Reaction score
my daddy luvs me so much... he can do anything for me and had many times surprised me doing such things which i have never expected.. at that moment i do nothing but hug him tightly... he had sacrificed his life and time for us and do not go anywhere without his daughters.... luv u so much dad and thanku so much for all u have done... thanks ... how will i ever be able to repay him... can't even if i spend my whole life looking after him :)
awwww..dats so sweet..!!