• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DADDY'S PRINCESS...!!!

Reaction score
I'll tell you another dua... I like it better, I make it sometimes; "O Allah make me the coolness of eyes of my parents" (I derived it from the Quran's dua "O, our Master, grant us from our spouses and our children ‘the coolness of eyes’ and make us leaders over those who are righteous, pious, and fearful")
Another cool dua is what Allah taught us رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا "And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small."17:24"
thnx! i'll do dese 2 frm now on IA!! :D

Reaction score
I'll tell you another dua... I like it better, I make it sometimes; "O Allah make me the coolness of eyes of my parents" (I derived it from the Quran's dua "O, our Master, grant us from our spouses and our children ‘the coolness of eyes’ and make us leaders over those who are righteous, pious, and fearful")
Another cool dua is what Allah taught us رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا "And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small."17:24"
yes i noe..even i tried dis one..its anyc 1..!! jazakallah nywayz..!!
brother in islam..!!

Reaction score
No, I'm pretty sure it'll be horibble... coz usually the PRINCES are not good at showing their emotions...
to say da truth..... m not gud at it either....:oops: dat was just cuz of purple's inspiration dat i managed 2 say.....

Reaction score
Please spread the red carpets people!! Daddy's REAL princess is here!!:p
I love my dad just as much as he loves me ---> UNLIMITED!! :D:love:
Secondly, I can't seem to find a single flaw in him when it comes to caring and sharing:p Although everyone would say that My Dad is like, AWESOME-EST!!:LOL:

Reaction score
hows dis 1?
Daddy

© Laura Phipps
You held me up when I was weak.
You hugged me close when tears I'd weep.
When things got hard, you pushed me through.
You always showed me you loved me true.
I know there were times I made you cry, and to this day,
I don't know why.
For without you, where would I be?
I am thankful God gave you to me.
Thanks Dad for you are one in a million.

Source: Daddy, I Love You, Father and Child Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/daddy-i-love-you#ixzz1rNBZL9fP
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com

Reaction score
tumblr_l4afcxRh441qa7fkdo1_500.png

Reaction score
Please spread the red carpets people!! Daddy's REAL princess is here!!:p
I love my dad just as much as he loves me ---> UNLIMITED!! :D:love:
Secondly, I can't seem to find a single flaw in him when it comes to caring and sharing:p Although everyone would say that My Dad is like, AWESOME-EST!!:LOL:
hey naima..d red carpet was already set for d 1st princess ie me..!!
sowie..!!