• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DADDY'S PRINCESS...!!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i love my dad and i miss him so much.he died because of heart attack in 2007, i relllllllllllllllllllllly misssssssssss him..:cry:
:cry:
Hadeeth No. 5280 - Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials."
[Bukhari]

“Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it.”(Sahih Muslim, Bk. 42, No. 7138)

may Allah ease your pain... may he reunite you with your family in jannah.. Ameen.
remember, you can still help him:

The Prophet (Sallallahhualihiwasalam) said: “When the son of Adam dies his actions come to an end except three things, a continuing charity or knowledge which gives benefit or a pious child who prays for him” (Sahih Muslim)