• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dharna or no dharna???!!!

You with?

• Total voters

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
But I dnt see any future if pak....evn in nxt election if there's same rigging..the results wuld be same.either zardari or Noora will cmmin power....the rigging shuld be stooped...nd if not army to cm in between thn who wuld?
I dnt see any solving of ths prob
That is exactly what Imran Khan is struggling for. Hopefully, he will succeed in correcting this basic pillar of democracy.

Reaction score
That is exactly what Imran Khan is struggling for. Hopefully, he will succeed in correcting this basic pillar of democracy.
IA he will....nd as far as Indian threat is related....if it wuld have been limited to a threat ur suggestion wuld be ok...but now thy are killing our ppl...each nd everyday....u knw the rest of the world won't care thy already hav a negative mindset abt pak.....we can't simply allow thm to do tht..
Army is the only force tht can make sure tht free elections are carried out....evn though history doesn't support tht but I'm sure ths tym it's gonna be diffrnt......cux no othr department or institution has shown tht thy are rele interested to improve rigging...Pak army zindabaad
Ur rgt tht maybe we r not in a position to do much.....but we shuldnt simply kep quite...tht wuld encourage thm...frst at LOC nd now this bastards are evn reachin our working boundary....smthng must be dn....maybe a warning at higher lvl..but yet again we r in no position to do anythng thnx to Nooa

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am with no one. I demand an option for it :p
Trust no person who has got anything to do with politics. ALWAYS and I repeat ALWAYS things are never as they seem to be. There are motives behind every move, and most of them have got nothing to with the benefit of people but benefit of themselves.

Dharna ho na ho koee farq nae parta
Says the guy with a pirate photo. Surely, you are not supposed to be with anyone, right?

Reaction score
No offence but I'm still adamant on wht I hv said....Just see the fact tht the army leaders are those who hav fought fr their country for years on battlefield.....although it's wrong tht thy just capture the high throne...but just gi through the history....Pak frst started to rise whn Ayub was our leader...our economic growth was way btr th India itself.....Durin Zias rule Islamic sharia was implemented, although as humans we all r prone to mistakes nd so did zia....whereas Musharraf was pretty gud too
Whereas zardari nd Noora hav cmpletely demolished our self respect...thy hav made us a servant of Americas will
What's the point of replying to a guy who shows Imran Khan photo( it's to show he's as stubborn as Khan himself). BTW, Imran in no way wants martial law. He's a power hungry guy. He won't get to rule unless he's chief of army staff or something.

Reaction score
What's the point of replying to a guy who shows Imran Khan photo( it's to show he's as stubborn as Khan himself). BTW, Imran in no way wants martial law. He's a power hungry guy. He won't get to rule unless he's chief of army staff or something.
Bro ur the most ammeteur person I hv evr seen.....imran is no way power hungry...if he wuld hav been thn in 2002 whn Musharraf offered him post as PM he wuld had accepted....nd u say zardari is best politician :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......or do u mean Mr ten percent...the guy who killed his wife nd his brothr in law...lol....owner of Surrey palace.....ur insane as one can be...politician...he's a bloody slave....but still it's ur point of view...although as insane it can be

Reaction score
I support both PTI nd Military rule
The reasons are plenty but perhaps the strongest is tht we all are tired of seeing the same coward nd corrupted leaders....Imrans past has been full of achievements nd iA he will achieve victory in ths current situation as well :D
PTI is having all corrupted leaders (Lotay) Sha Mahmood was (ppp), Sheik Rasheed left his own party! Arif Alvi (JI) and many others
(same faces but name of party has being changed).............

Reaction score
Oho maulvi...barham mar rahe ho....kal schl ayo...mei or ashar dono bataye ge tujhe :p
U mayb rgt bro...magar ise behtar konsi prty hai?
N LEG? Or kon phr acha hai? PP? Ya N leg?
Hes the bst choice now

Reaction score
Oho maulvi...barham mar rahe ho....kal schl ayo...mei or ashar dono bataye ge tujhe :p
U mayb rgt bro...magar ise behtar konsi prty hai?
N LEG? Or kon phr acha hai? PP? Ya N leg?
Hes the bst choice now
aaaray bhai yea to na karooo!!!:p
wesay agar dekha jai to abi bhi ap sab kay pas time hai! soooch lo....
Jamait_e_Islami abi baqi hai meray dooost!!!:cool:
every person/leader in this party is well educated and sincere!

Reaction score
Bro ur the most ammeteur person I hv evr seen.....imran is no way power hungry...if he wuld hav been thn in 2002 whn Musharraf offered him post as PM he wuld had accepted....nd u say zardari is best politician :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......or do u mean Mr ten percent...the guy who killed his wife nd his brothr in law...lol....owner of Surrey palace.....ur insane as one can be...politician...he's a bloody slave....but still it's ur point of view...although as insane it can be
All i am saying is that imran is honest and his contributions to this country is huge whether in cricket or making the first ever cancer hospital that no one thought can be made or even the university big contributions.but my friend the reason i said imran has hunger of power because it has been our history of politics that every politician aims at its own interests first rather than understanding what true domestic issues the country is facing right now. when he sees the power at its sight than he becomes blind in that power and thats how he also becomes corrupt. you said musharaf offered imran PM post but think about it is he a guy who can stand under anyone ? remember in cricket he used to rule the board and whatever team he presented to the selectors was accepted . he is a very stubborn man and also has a huge problem of egoism has well . you see all these things when you see him on t.v. he does not like the authority and wants to do everything by himself means one man show. thats why he didnt accepted the post of PM in 2002. you should have developed more brain in that time only than you should know that there is a huge difference between a leader and a politician. leaders are born once in a century and are unique in every way and dont reqiure pubic attention or media to show themselves as vice versa to a politician. think over it carefully.............................................................................

Reaction score
All i am saying is that imran is honest and his contributions to this country is huge whether in cricket or making the first ever cancer hospital that no one thought can be made or even the university big contributions.but my friend the reason i said imran has hunger of power because it has been our history of politics that every politician aims at its own interests first rather than understanding what true domestic issues the country is facing right now. when he sees the power at its sight than he becomes blind in that power and thats how he also becomes corrupt. you said musharaf offered imran PM post but think about it is he a guy who can stand under anyone ? remember in cricket he used to rule the board and whatever team he presented to the selectors was accepted . he is a very stubborn man and also has a huge problem of egoism has well . you see all these things when you see him on t.v. he does not like the authority and wants to do everything by himself means one man show. thats why he didnt accepted the post of PM in 2002. you should have developed more brain in that time only than you should know that there is a huge difference between a leader and a politician. leaders are born once in a century and are unique in every way and dont reqiure pubic attention or media to show themselves as vice versa to a politician. think over it carefully.............................................................................
I quite agree wth u in tht case....hex no doubt a stubborn man bein a Pathan aftr all.....but bro ur remark of zardari being the best politician...cm on man...u can giv a btr remark thn tht.....evrythng u told is preety true but we dnt hav a btr option....Nawaz leagu nd PPP are already tried nd found filling their banks accnts....whch is their sole aim...if we look tht way thn immi is the bst opt

Reaction score
I quite agree wth u in tht case....hex no doubt a stubborn man bein a Pathan aftr all.....but bro ur remark of zardari being the best politician...cm on man...u can giv a btr remark thn tht.....evrythng u told is preety true but we dnt hav a btr option....Nawaz leagu nd PPP are already tried nd found filling their banks accnts....whch is their sole aim...if we look tht way thn immi is the bst opt
Man these thread is of no use i feel like killing someone Zardari best politician uss say cha tou hai kai pakistan ka koi pm hi na ho aur moulvi cha gaye aap tou frontfoot peh chakkay mar rhay hain aur Wkhan860 presentation kahan hai
zardari is indeed a smart politician right now because as i said politics can only be done in a tolerant and artful way. Politics in Pakistan can never be done in an aggressive, intolerant and giving bad remarks to other politicians without any evidence. Zardari in my opinion the way that he completed his 5 year government in all sorts of pressure from the media, supreme court and especially opposition is a remarkable achievement. Also because of him the democratic process in this country has finally continued on its course. And there also many other achievements of zardari's government but as i said in my previous reply, that the history of our politicians is that none of them cares about domestic issues of our country. Whether it is PPP, N-league or MQM...Everyone wants to see power in their own personal interests. Imran Khan has made too many promises to the people in his dharnas. What if Imran's government fails to complete his promises? N-league or PPP, eh?

Reaction score
zardari is indeed a smart politician right now because as i said politics can only be done in a tolerant and artful way. Politics in Pakistan can never be done in an aggressive, intolerant and giving bad remarks to other politicians without any evidence. Zardari in my opinion the way that he completed his 5 year government in all sorts of pressure from the media, supreme court and especially opposition is a remarkable achievement. Also because of him the democratic process in this country has finally continued on its course. And there also many other achievements of zardari's government but as i said in my previous reply, that the history of our politicians is that none of them cares about domestic issues of our country. Whether it is PPP, N-league or MQM...Everyone wants to see power in their own personal interests. Imran Khan has made too many promises to the people in his dharnas. What if Imran's government fails to complete his promises? N-league or PPP, eh?
dude only completeing 5 years doesnt matter in those 5 years what did he gave to public a penny

Reaction score
Completing 5 years was a huge achievement at THAT time. I guess you would have been happy seeing martial law being imposed. Please tell me what Imran Khan has given KPK in 2 years?
in the first place i never said that i am ik supporter and ya if completeing 5 years is only the matter then i reccomend that pakistan has no pm dude in his duration thousands of people were killed dollars jumped like helll prices were on its best and u r taking about 5 years