• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discussion - October/November Exam Session

Reaction score
Hey guys hope you're all doing great!

This thread is for any of us going for exams this Oct/Nov session.
Anyone willing to share past experiences, discuss a topic, chit-chat, or provide advice is highly welcomed and sought after.
I for one, have little hope to do well this session.
Especially Chemistry.

Cheers honorary fellowship guardians.

Reaction score
HEY THERE...
Can you help me with hybridisation and the SN1 AND SN2 mechanisms? im writing oct nov and im completely lost..
thanks in advance

Reaction score
Mates, Pure math 1 paper, holy actual crap. It sure was difficult but it went well. I was hoping for a straight A but now I think there's a chance it'll drop to a B (hopefully not)

Reaction score
HEY THERE...
Can you help me with hybridisation and the SN1 AND SN2 mechanisms? im writing oct nov and im completely lost..
thanks in advance
Hey, can you please confirm the following;

Value of theta for the triangle trig question, mine was 36.9

Angle in the vector question. Mine was 31

perimeter in the circular measure Q, I got 24.3

Length of PQ, I got 3.08

Apnd also integration 2nd Q, mine was 8.67

Reaction score
In the ap gp part I got 8 and 12
I dunno man, I got two eqations but ended up becoming an implicit function. Probably messed something up.
Area under the curve (last question, last part did you get 1?

I really can't remember anything else ahhhhh.

Reaction score
Ah yes, that question where you had two triangles and had to prove bla sin theta = cos square theta something
I actually didn't get the question at all, I found out the sin theta part but I didn't know what to do next.