• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discussion of English Paper 2; 24 hours have passed

Reaction score
i dunt think so cz appointed tym makes sense more of an apointment cz the nurses gave the author a time to return bck. so appointed most probably meant already given or pre determined time
and what about plentifully for copiously?

Reaction score
i dunt think so cz appointed tym makes sense more of an apointment cz the nurses gave the author a time to return bck. so appointed most probably meant already given or pre determined time
for appointed i wrote decided as it was talking about time. is it right?

Reaction score
answer 1
whole building means the entire staff of the hospital
and intention means strong will or firm decision that she had made
answer2
cz before life of octavia was more of a concern
answer 3
i wrote cz the baby is so small that she dznt need much but i m unsure abt my answer
answer4
she didnt ask to meet the baby again
and she thought she got the wrong data or wrong name
nd umm u didnt ask but most ppl r talking abt it so lemme tell that one word was lethargy :)

u'll get 1 mark in q.3 :) u didn't wrote that as she had to be operated :)

Reaction score
and what about plentifully for copiously?
plentifully should be okay. would you guys mind to give your answer how did the senior nurse show that she was annoyed???? was it (a) She pushed the writer out to the door OR (b) she exerted great pressure....shoulder thing

Reaction score
plentifully should be okay. would you guys mind to give your answer how did the senior nurse show that she was annoyed???? was it (a) She pushed the writer out to the door OR (b) she exerted great pressure....shoulder thing
i wrote both

Reaction score
as it was of one mark , i jus wrote the door thingy :p

Reaction score
i think (a) one

Reaction score
I wrote that as compared to what was going to happen to her (she was to be operated) the requirements in the context did not really matter and were a small thing in the whole picture. What was your answer?
i wrote that she was going to hospital for operation and since she was an infant so her requirements were small. i'm doubtful.

Reaction score
I wrote stated for appointed they stated the time?