• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Anything else? This is getting boring ask something hard. Revise the Strategic part, it's very very important.

Reaction score
May I ask you if you don't mind redapple, what is your real name? Which school are you from?

Reaction score
Please do that dumb thing is really annoying me! I still get stuck calculating the LFT and EST.

est of first node is always 0.

est = first node est + next activity duration = next node est. if you have more than 2 nodes coming to one next node, the one with the higher value will be brought forward.

at the last node, lft = est and it is calculated:
lft = last node lft - previous activity duration = previous node lft. if you have more than 2 nodes coming to one previous node, the one with the lower value will be brought forward

and to counter check, that you have calculated the right values, you should get zero lft at the starting node as you come back from last node for calculating lft

Reaction score
est = first node est + next activity duration = next node est. if you have more than 2 nodes coming to one next node, the one with the higher value will be brought forward.

lft = last node lft - previous activity duration = previous node lft. if you have more than 2 nodes coming to one previous node, the one with the lower alue will be brought forward
Is THIS BIZZNESS!!!!!Z????????:eek:

Reaction score

lft = last node lft - previous activity duration = previous node lft. if you have more than 2 nodes coming to one previous node, the one with the lower alue will be brought forward

By higher or lower value do you mean by duration?

Reaction score
No you didn't. Now suddenly where does the red coloured apple come from? Let me guess - It failed because it was coloured red.