• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How can the marks scheme be wrong? One wrong answer can even ruin an A for so many candidates. CIE said not to contradict with their marks schemes it is written in the front of all the ms.

Reaction score
How can the marks scheme be wrong? One wrong answer can even ruin an A for so many candidates. CIE said not to contradict with their marks schemes it is written in the front of all the ms.

mate their are hundred of mcqs which are having wrong answers in the mark scheme

Reaction score
Reaction score
Good to see the curious reina always asking question.

If you had economics you would have understand the question. The answer is B. The reason is marginal cost include all the cost in producing an additional unit. So if marginal cost exceeds the amount paid to supplier it is better to buy it from them.
I think you answered the wrong question. The doubt is in Q12 an how is Q20 c?

Reaction score
this is a second method, it has been solved before using a cross multiplication rule,

add closing stock to Sales they are recorded at selling price and also their original cost is included in the purchases.

550 -450 = 100 GP

calculate gp margin. as the sales are 500; multiply gp margin with it
500,000*18.18181%= $90,909

Mention I all the errors there. I need them. Remember paper 3

mate sorry :(, i have to go through a huge bunch of papers manually and it will take a lot of time