• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey friends, is profit &loss appropriation replaced by statement of changes in equity???

Reaction score
hey friends, is profit &loss appropriation replaced by statement of changes in equity???
I guess statemnt of changes in equity is for limited companies....the distribution of profits that is dividends,transfers,premium,etc and profit and loss appropriation is in partnership where the partners distribute their profits after deducting salries and interest on capital and interest on dreawings!!!!Guess so!!!:)

Reaction score
I guess statemnt of changes in equity is for limited companies....the distribution of profits that is dividends,transfers,premium,etc and profit and loss appropriation is in partnership where the partners distribute their profits after deducting salries and interest on capital and interest on dreawings!!!!Guess so!!!:)

but dude i am talking about profit and loss appropriation of limited companies. That's different.

Reaction score
can somebody help me with accounting mcq's??past papers of paper 3...mcq's...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
Accounting doubt:-
If the selling price,net realisable value and ther cost of inventory is given,,,so should the stock br recorded at the lowest value of all threee things,....or just the lowest of NEt realisable value and cost????plz help my freinds!!:)

Reaction score
When do we use Fifo and avco method....i mean after using it then we compare the cost of the stock with the selling price....m i correct?

Reaction score
If the selling price,net realisable value and ther cost of inventory is given,,,so should the stock br recorded at the lowest value of all threee things,....or just the lowest of NEt realisable value and cost????plz help my freinds!!:)
at the NRV AND COST ONLY!!! and if there are repairs ...then u minus frm NRV to get the new NRV and then compare :)

Reaction score
at the NRV AND COST ONLY!!! and if there are repairs ...then u minus frm NRV to get the new NRV and then compare :)
hey i just saw one a sum in which they had also given the new selling price...and they considered all the 3---selling price,cost and NRV...really,,,,,bt is it so!!in a levels