• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
but WILL VALUE ANALYSIS BE ASSESED IN OUR CIE EXAMS???IS IT DER IN OUR SYLLABUS OF OCT/NOV 2012!!PLZ REPLY ASAP

Reaction score
Hey can someone plzzz help me with these questions in accounting
doubts in mayjune 2010/31 !!!can someone plzzz eXPLAIN ME properly plz
and hey the answers are beside the questions!!!thank you!!
Saiyan
wajiman
MnMz
shanky631
and others!!i would truly appreciate your try plzzz.....:)reply as soon as possible!!!:)

Attachments

• doubts in mayjune 2010-31.jpg
    doubts in mayjune 2010-31.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Saiyan
wajiman
MnMz
shanky631
and others!!i would truly appreciate your try plzzz.....:)reply as soon as possible!!!:)
Plzzzzzzzzzzzz Saiyan atleast help me out so!!!I still remember you being the most addicted person to answer other's question but for a sudden what happd!!plzz bro help me...with a few....any one

Reaction score
If anyone has a doubt in force field analysis the here are my notes:-
=It identifies driving forces for change.like intenese competition,need to increase productivity and reduce stock levels to be competitive
=It identifies constraining change.eg:-employee oppsition as the change requires different work practices and skills..
=Encourages managemnt to find the ways to incraese the drving forces and reduce the constraining forces of change...
I hope its quite a short summary and helpful....Like it!!If u really Feel this is helpful!!

Reaction score

since in a mixed economy, both private and public sectors exist. You could give examples as to how one sector compensates for the market failure caused by another. for e.g public goods,which are not provided by the private sector, have to be provided by the state funded firms.In today’s world no country is perfectly market economy (not even USA). Certain decisions can be made only by the government to protect certain industries. For e.g agricultural subsidies exist in many countries for the welfare of farmers.

then u can talk about how planned economies are inefficient as they ignore laws of demand and supply.Very good example is China which u can refer to.

Reaction score
Saiyan
wajiman
MnMz
shanky631
cAN anyone help me please m stuck here plzzzzzz....i would appreciate that:)

Reaction score
hey has anyone written A level economic essays for practice? past paper questions.....i find them very tough....was hoping if any1 could help me out :)