• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Guys in As business studies, we only give paper 1 and paper 2 right ? and do we give paper 1,2, and 3 in A2? Am i right?

Reaction score
Guys in As business studies, we only give paper 1 and paper 2 right ? and do we give paper 1,2, and 3 in A2? Am i right?
this book
books

is quite boring without many colourful picture!!!dude its all black and white!!and the one which i told you

has many new updated content with many attractive,colourful pictures with many diagrams and tables for advnatages and disadvantages!!!its just that its interesting then the book which u r telling me:)

Reaction score
No in a2 or a levels we have to give just 1 paper thats paper 3 of business studies and thats for 3 hours!!!chalo bye!!!

Reaction score
this book
books

is quite boring without many colourful picture!!!dude its all black and white!!and the one which i told you

has many new updated content with many attractive,colourful pictures with many diagrams and tables for advnatages and disadvantages!!!its just that its interesting then the book which u r telling me:)
thanks il definately buy this one then! :) Thanks

Reaction score
Hi! i need help in deciding my subjects in AS level . i want to go in business line in future so im taking accounting, business, economics. Is it alright if i take only these 3 subjects because i can not take too much burden . if i require any other subject with these 3 then plz tell me which subject should i take. if there can be no problems for me in future in doing only 3 subjects then plz plz plz tell me. i will really be greatful if u can help me

Reaction score
Hi! i need help in deciding my subjects in AS level . i want to go in business line in future so im taking accounting, business, economics. Is it alright if i take only these 3 subjects because i can not take too much burden . if i require any other subject with these 3 then plz tell me which subject should i take. if there can be no problems for me in future in doing only 3 subjects then plz plz plz tell me. i will really be greatful if u can help me

hey dude these subjects are perfect for this stream but why don't u take maths though it is optional.

Reaction score
Can someone please give me the name of the standard Accounting, Economics & Business book for A Level...
& is it possible to study for A level commerce subjects at home...
I'm thinking of taking Maths & Accounting though !

Reaction score
hey.. i have difficulties about the chapter of COMPANY in accounting!!! can i get some help plzz???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reaction score
This is an IGCSE Accounting paper..I want to know if my T account format is correct (or should I use Ledger format)...Do I have to write the headings (which are circled in red)? & Do I have to write the month in full form example : Can I write "Sept" for September ?
Thanks a lot everyone :DScan0001.jpg

Reaction score
Q dIscuss and draw a diagram to show effect on market for Pringles if the price of potatoes rises.

Ans An increase in the cost of potatoes will lead to an increase in the cost of producing pringless. This can affect the business's profits so to maintain the profits, the business will increase the price of pringles. This will lead to a decreased demand as price will be higher than before

Is my aswer correct???

Reaction score
This is an IGCSE Accounting paper..I want to know if my T account format is correct (or should I use Ledger format)...Do I have to write the headings (which are circled in red)? & Do I have to write the month in full form example : Can I write "Sept" for September ?
Thanks a lot everyone :DView attachment 15194
You don't need to write the headings, instead of date you have to write '2009' there and you don't have to write details either in the middle and the pound sign should be there at the end like this and yes you can use a proper abbreviation
2009 $
Sept1 xxxxx xx

Reaction score
Q dIscuss and draw a diagram to show effect on market for Pringles if the price of potatoes rises.

Ans An increase in the cost of potatoes will lead to an increase in the cost of producing pringless. This can affect the business's profits so to maintain the profits, the business will increase the price of pringles. This will lead to a decreased demand as price will be higher than before

Is my aswer correct???[/quote. Price of potato is rising which also means that the cost of te bysiness is rising and this will lead to cost push inflation as this high cost will be covered by high pricing by the owners.and so thus decreased demand.

Reaction score
You don't need to write the headings, instead of date you have to write '2009' there and you don't have to write details either in the middle and the pound sign should be there at the end like this and yes you can use a proper abbreviation
2009 $
Sept1 xxxxx xx
Pound sign or Dollar?
BTW thanks for that :)

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My doubt is a little trivial, but I really need to know- is it completely MUST to write about your own country in Economics? I have come across many questions in the textbook that state 'discuss according to the law/market structure/economic situation in your own country'. Can I not just stick with the UK?
I would appreciate a reply,
Mysterious15

Reaction score
AOA

i am in quite a difficult position, so i was hoping that anyone of you could help me.

the fact is that i am an AS student, and i have chosen the following subjects for my A level : physics, chemistry, maths, economics and GP
the problem lies with the fact that i was not previously an economics student, and its been 2 weeks since my classes have started. The problem is that i am still not sure whether to continue with economics or not, as my teacher continuously goes on dictating notes and although she explains most of it, i am afraid that i will have to do a great amount of studies for economics on my own, which will take up most of my time i could utilise for other subjects, affecting other subjects' grades.

My question is: Is economics easy enough to be handled by myself along with other subjects?? Or should i drop Economics?

Please share your views promptly, desperately in need of help.