• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can someone plzzz tell me what topics should i more concentrate on in as level accouting mcq's as we have our paper next....help!!!:)

and any concepts in eco.....to give more importance...for eco paper 2.....any question and answers??

Reaction score
An economy is faced by the exhaustion of an important natural resource at a time
when it is introducing improved technology.
Explain how these events will affect the economy’s production possibility curve. [8]

the main thing would be that the natural resources or inputs would really matter a lot as compared to the improved technology....as improvement in technology would nt implement untill there are enough resouces in the economy.......so is it so????

Reaction score
Downward pressure
requires the purchase of the currency through the sale of foreign currencies.....what does this mean in a floating exchange rate systems?????anyone help na...plzz:)god bless u....plz:)

Reaction score
an
How would the inflation rates affect the TERMS OF TRADE???........explain[/quote

an inflation is caused by appreciation of exchange rate , which means imports are cheaper and exports are expensive .
an appreciation cause an improvement in terms of trade

Reaction score
hey is it that whever we start with an overdraft balance OF CASH BOOK....IN BANK RECONICLIATION STATEMENTS.....IT IS OBVIOUS TO GET AN OVERDRAFT BALANCE AS PER PASS BOOK...IS IT SO....HELP!!:)

Reaction score

HEY DUDE U SAID CURRENCT APPRECIATION WILL INCREASE THE LEVEL OF INFLATION BT I THINK IT SHOULD DECREASE THE DEMAND PULL INFLATION WITHIN THE ECONOMY.....AND THE SECOND POINT IN WHICH U SAID CURRENCY APPRECIATION CAUSE AN IMPROVEMENT IN TERMS OF TRADE IS CORRECT....:)HAI NA:)

Reaction score
how should i prepare for accounts p1
and im not thorough with limited companies so can someone explain it to me or give me a link to a site which explain me the chapter ?

Reaction score
y
HEY DUDE U SAID CURRENCT APPRECIATION WILL INCREASE THE LEVEL OF INFLATION BT I THINK IT SHOULD DECREASE THE DEMAND PULL INFLATION WITHIN THE ECONOMY.....AND THE SECOND POINT IN WHICH U SAID CURRENCY APPRECIATION CAUSE AN IMPROVEMENT IN TERMS OF TRADE IS CORRECT....:)HAI NA:)
yes man it is correct