• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
how should i prepare for accounts p1
and im not thorough with limited companies so can someone explain it to me or give me a link to a site which explain me the chapter ?

u need to go through rights issue , bonus share , how to calculate share capital , dividends , share premium

Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE PLZZZ SOLEV AND GIVE REASONS???

Attachments

• HIJ.jpg
    HIJ.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 8
  • HIJK.jpg
    HIJK.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
.An economy is faced by the exhaustion of an important natural resource at a time
when it is introducing improved technology.
Explain how these events will affect the economy’s production possibility curve. [8]
the main thing would be that the natural resources or inputs would really matter a lot as compared to the improved technology....as improvement in technology would nt implement untill there are enough resouces in the economy.......so is it so????

Reaction score
what are the implications from changing from job to batch production on workforce training?? What are the points. it is worth 8 marks

Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE PLZZZ SOLEV AND GIVE REASONS???

in HIJ.jpg, i think the answer is C, as the company made an interim dividend of $15000 + $50000 the final dividend giving $65000 in the P and L a/c, and the final dividend of 50000, will only go to the balance sheet at the current liability section...

in HIK.jpg, i think the answer for question 12 is A as i think that land is the only thing that does not need depreciation....
and for question 13, a negative goodwill would appear in the debit side of the capital a/c, which means that the answer may be D

hope my answers are right :/

Reaction score
in HIJ.jpg, i think the answer is C, as the company made an interim dividend of $15000 + $50000 the final dividend giving $65000 in the P and L a/c, and the final dividend of 50000, will only go to the balance sheet at the current liability section...

in HIK.jpg, i think the answer for question 12 is A as i think that land is the only thing that does not need depreciation....
and for question 13, a negative goodwill would appear in the debit side of the capital a/c, which means that the answer may be D

hope my answers are right :/

hey bro for 13th the answer is A....all others are absolutely correct....help me in the 13th one now:)

Reaction score
hey i didnt get how to calculate the share capital account...help plzz...m getting 520000 which is nt an option?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
the answer is A coz issued share capital is 100000*.50=50000 and a futher issue of shares of 50000*.50=25000
so 50000+25000=75000
dat 1.20-.50=.70 is for share premium
oh ty....i messed up share capital n share premium n dat is y i wsnt gtin d ans...thnx a ton n ya fr d essays too :)

Reaction score
Another doubt......9706/01/m/j/05....ques numb 4 and 15 plsss.....y is d answer A in qt 4and r v suppose to deduct d bad debts cuz it is gvn it had been??? in qt 16 ms shws dey hv tkn d saleable value bt y?