• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English paper (this is not a paper discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey everyone i didn't write either the topic name or the topic number of the essay which i chose in my paper... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: will the examiner read it or put a BIG CROSS over it??/ :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
I doubt it. It was pretty careless of you to not write it but I don't think the examiner should cross it all out.

Reaction score
I don't think they'll cross out the whole essay but will penalize 2 or 3 marks but I'm not sure

Reaction score
leosco1995 said:
I doubt it. It was pretty careless of you to not write it but I don't think the examiner should cross it all out.
it wasn't carelessness.....i just forgot it before,during and after my essay....... :'(
but my essay was pretty good....
maybe the examiner will be very happy when he reads my essay and ignore my mistake and ..........(in my dreams)

Reaction score
i messed up th report a bit. btw what r the things which ensure a healthier lifetsyle for students

Reaction score
hygienic cafe
ideal breaks in between classes
physical education classes
sports facilities

Reaction score
i totally missed the hygiene part and put some focus on slef confident and social up-building :(
i hop it ins't as much as a blunder as i think it is

Reaction score
Wasnt this supposed to be "No paper discussion"?

Reaction score
Anon said:
Wasnt this supposed to be "No paper discussion"?

yes........but somehow now it is........my question has been thrown in the dustbin :'(

Reaction score
dude in my point of veiw u won't b penalized for even half a mark. u school wala haal nai hai k such unimportant will b penalized. it's a policy of cambridge even that u they test on students capabilties not on how good his writing is or other stuff

i do remember whn i got 12/40 in my exams just for now writing th tpic and he exclaimed hat he ddn't knew what i wrote( and ofcourse i wasn't included in his best student's list then an i just got the admission.)

don't worry, nothings gnna happen as long as the examnier would make out what topic did u write on :D

Reaction score
My points were:
Hygienic canteen i-e no junk food and fresh juices instead of carbonated drinks etc.
Gym facility to keep students fit and sleek
Library should be updated with the latest books of famous writers to arouse interests of students
Over-weight students should be encouraged to take part in sports/games period through encouragement from moral lessons class
Syllabus/curriculum should be tweaked in a way that it encourages research and group work and decreases negative competition... :)

Reaction score
i guess the xaminer won't consider it as they had asked to mention topic at the left corner.... but don't worry who knows the checker turn out to be kind 8)

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
My points were:
Hygienic canteen i-e no junk food and fresh juices instead of carbonated drinks etc.
Gym facility to keep students fit and sleek
Library should be updated with the latest books of famous writers to arouse interests of students
Over-weight students should be encouraged to take part in sports/games period through encouragement from moral lessons class
Syllabus/curriculum should be tweaked in a way that it encourages research and group work and decreases negative competition... :)
wow! good thinking man!

Reaction score
thank you and which topic did you choose...i selected jealousy..
First i wrote a definition then i narrated two events from my life (imaginative one..lol) and my words reached 480 approx

Reaction score
I pretty much had the same points as no mercy except for the over-weight thing :p.
I included that the school should introduce "Health Periods" once a week to encourage students to improvise on their current health-related lifestyles.

I chose topic no 3.
I wrote a story about me going to an airport lol and getting caught by some security, then i just included the words, added suspense, short sentences and yeah.. they let me go in the end :D

Reaction score
iceman said:
hey everyone i didn't write either the topic name or the topic number of the essay which i chose in my paper... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: will the examiner read it or put a BIG CROSS over it??/ :cry: :cry: :cry:

dude i dont want to get on your nerves but examiner may deduct two or one marks for your carelessness..dont worry bro..one of my unfortunate friend wrote a letter instead of report in the first question..i feel so sorry for him :(

Reaction score
rafae said:
I pretty much had the same points as no mercy except for the over-weight thing :p.
I included that the school should introduce "Health Periods" once a week to encourage students to improvise on their current health-related lifestyles.

I chose topic no 3.
I wrote a story about me going to an airport lol and getting caught by some security, then i just included the words, added suspense, short sentences and yeah.. they let me go in the end :D

Can u pls tell me whether i did the jealousy topic in a good way or not? i am a bit confused on it.

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
thank you and which topic did you choose...i selected jealousy..
First i wrote a definition then i narrated two events from my life (imaginative one..lol) and my words reached 480 approx
i selected number 3rd.... "write a story and add the sentence....i was surrounded by important people but no one that i knew."" but i'm a little uncomfortable with my first section. i guess i didn't wrote mentioned points like i used to in my class! i'm now worried :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.