• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
U could have seen the least and the most difference yar but pls dont worry. Work on paper 1. If you need any sort of help, pls do tell?

i did see the least most difference :/ i was so nervous at that time that i couldn't even read the question properly. :'( :(
thankyou so much just tell me how are you preparing for paper 1 i want an A atleast :(

Reaction score
i did see the least most difference :/ i was so nervous at that time that i couldn't even read the question properly. :'( :(
thankyou so much just tell me how are you preparing for paper 1 i want an A atleast :(

I am already done with past papers till 2008 today i will revise the book and do the same tomorrow morning tomorrow evening InshaAllah i will complete papers till 2010 and then afterwards till may june 2013

Reaction score
As far as your first questi0n is concerned the choices u made are correct. Crops decreased the most due to the fact that Pakistan is a developing country and is shifting production from Primary to Secondary(Industrial) sector. Fishing decreased the least because pakistan has a 1600 kms long coastline so it has much potential for fishing. Demand for fishing or nutritional efficiency are other acceptable causes.

In the second question it was better to give comparative figures as otherwise the examiner may consider the answer as too vague or general. However, hope for the best. Wish you all good luck for Paper 1 on 25th. forget paper 2 focus on paper 1 only.

We had to compare the production of milk from cows and buffaloes???

Reaction score
How do you guys still remember all the exam questions? :confused:
I forgot them the second i got out of the examination hall.

Plus, discussing the answers won't take you anywhere because you can't change them. -_-

RATTA SIS RATTA! :LOL:
it may help for retakes :p

Reaction score
Khunsha Pls yaar dont get worried i must share my experience for your consolation. I am from Lahore and i got academy from Sir Muzammil for Islamiat. He praised me a lot for my hardwork and i always got highest marks throughout his students in Lahore but in the retake of May June( we had to give papers two times) in paper 2 question 2 which asked about conduct of individual in community and i wrote only individual conduct i.e. fasting,jihad because i didnt read the whole statement. Still i hoped for an A* as rest of my paper went excellent and the last hope was percentile. I am very sensitive and spent the two months in misery till result day(Thanks to some XPC members who made me worry). On 13th august i got an A in Islamiat and A* in pakistan studies. The component grades of both islamiat papers was A so then i decided to retake. Many discouraged me but i just retook the exam in oct nov thinking that Allah has given me the opportunity to give HIS subject(ISLAMIAT) so pls never loose hope. These are the vicissitudes of human life and whatever Allah wishes for us is the best. Prepare for paper 1

Reaction score
Khunsha Pls yaar dont get worried i must share my experience for your consolation. I am from Lahore and i got academy from Sir Muzammil for Islamiat. He praised me a lot for my hardwork and i always got highest marks throughout his students in Lahore but in the retake of May June( we had to give papers two times) in paper 2 question 2 which asked about conduct of individual in community and i wrote only individual conduct i.e. fasting,jihad because i didnt read the whole statement. Still i hoped for an A* as rest of my paper went excellent and the last hope was percentile. I am very sensitive and spent the two months in misery till result day(Thanks to some XPC members who made me worry). On 13th august i got an A in Islamiat and A* in pakistan studies. The component grades of both islamiat papers was A so then i decided to retake. Many discouraged me but i just retook the exam in oct nov thinking that Allah has given me the opportunity to give HIS subject(ISLAMIAT) so pls never loose hope. These are the vicissitudes of human life and whatever Allah wishes for us is the best. Prepare for paper 1

awwh thankyou so so much :')
you made me feel better :)