• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
I'm thinking to take the Abbby's approach towards this. 2-3 marking schemes, a night before and boom. im done!

Reaction score
I'm thinking to take the Abbby's approach towards this. 2-3 marking schemes, a night before and boom. im done!
you need prayers o_O to get an A but yeah maybe it will work for you in p2. and p2 pehley haina?

Reaction score
people help me with the research-related questions for heaven's sake! :[

Reaction score
lol you paid like 12,000 bucks for a paper, i want an A* or a A. I never aim low brother ;) but i just started with the pastpapers and the questions are flying over my head :(

But we solved all questions successfully. They are just a piece of cake. :D

Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking environmental management for may/june 2014 series but without any help from ateacher, is this a good idea?? i need a suggestion from a person who got an A or an A* in this..? please..

Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking environmental management for may/june 2014 series but without any help from ateacher, is this a good idea?? i need a suggestion from a person who got an A or an A* in this..? please..

Indeed.

I took no help from either a teacher or a book, so yeah, just the book should suffice. And this isn't just me, I know a lot of other people (primarily, batchmates ho did the same)

Reaction score
I am also appearing for environmental management have done mark schemes of 2009-2013 doing the previous ones the only technicality is questionnaire and the graph? Can anybody pls tell me do we only have to plot the data as indicated by the question or a bar and line graph? anyone appearing from lahore ? firdaus barein hall is the venue

Reaction score
I am also appearing for environmental management have done mark schemes of 2009-2013 doing the previous ones the only technicality is questionnaire and the graph? Can anybody pls tell me do we only have to plot the data as indicated by the question or a bar and line graph? anyone appearing from lahore ? firdaus barein hall is the venue

yup me!

Reaction score
Indeed.

I took no help from either a teacher or a book, so yeah, just the book should suffice. And this isn't just me, I know a lot of other people (primarily, batchmates ho did the same)
did you ratta anything?
or does a good general knowledge get you through

Reaction score
:[ can anyone help me regarding paper 2 of EM?please oh please!
i am appearing as a private candidate without any guidance from the teacher and i am stuck on one thing, that the questions regarding surveys and questionnares are included in the paper o_O how should i prepare for that?any technique for solving'em? i find all those questions really difficult
my paper is after 8 days and i feel like crying right now. help please? anybody? :'(

Take a chill pill.
I don't think EM requires any prep. I had it in my O'level. It's basically very conceptual.
You should know how to plot graphs.
One thing more, just solve 2-3 year past papers because the questions rarely get repeated so they'll enough for your practice.

Reaction score
Take a chill pill.
I don't think EM requires any prep. I had it in my O'level. It's basically very conceptual.
You should know how to plot graphs.
One thing more, just solve 2-3 year past papers because the questions rarely get repeated so they'll enough for your practice.

Pls tell kay when the question asks to plot we only need to plot the points or sketch a bar or line graph too