• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management oct 2013

Reaction score
In pakistan, lahore. My sheet has 3 times, 8 am is the reporting time while 9 am is the starting time and 10 am is the key time? I don't get it

you will have to make a plan to reach there by 08:00 am, and you must be there by 09:00 am cuz then the ppr will be started till then, you will not be given any extra time! believe me, I observed this in my stats exam previously this session.

Reaction score
you will have to make a plan to reach there by 08:00 am, and you must be there by 09:00 am cuz then the ppr will be started till then, you will not be given any extra time! believe me, I observed this in my stats exam previously this session.
Okay, thankyou. I'll be there by 9

Reaction score
Yes, EM. I have loads left to study. I dont know anything about the graphs

use simple line graphs...
stats-001-jpg.32230

this one is a lil bit complicated, study this if any such Q comes.

and chech this out (down)

Reaction score
So guys how was the paper? mine went neutral.

mine wasn't good. :'(
i was so nervous in the start when i got the paper i was like i cannot do it. and i won't be able to complete it :'( my thoughts were holding me back and i guess they were successful :'(
i mean i don't know if it went that pathetic but i am not confident at all.
such a loser i am.

Reaction score
mine wasn't good. :'(
i was so nervous in the start when i got the paper i was like i cannot do it. and i won't be able to complete it :'( my thoughts were holding me back and i guess they were successful :'(
i mean i don't know if it went that pathetic but i am not confident at all.
such a loser i am.

Dont worry yaar Paper 1 is left with you basically 60% weightage to us ki hoti ha

Reaction score
since my paper 2 went bad. any tips for p1 guys?
i'd be really thankful. May Allah bless you all. ameen

Reaction score
I made a bargraph today . A friend told me that the question demanded to draw a line graph. I dont really remember this. Any idea about which graph we had to draw?