• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Faith.... Decreased??

Is the World lacking Faith in Allah?

• Sadly, Yes:(

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes Maybe

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I dont Think So...

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah! Brothers and Sisters in Islam!!
I have been seeing alot of news these past few days.. And it really hurt me, that all these acts of people are the Re-Birth of the Age of Ignorance or Ayyam- E - Jahillyyat! Fathers killing their daughters. Mothers killing their child before he comes into this world, for keeping their body fit. Massive Killing and Crimes beyond my imagination..! When I was in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where i was born and stayed there till the 16th year of my life , I was like a child, who only knew things like playing, studing and becoming something big... But when I had to come to Pakistan for my studies............I cant tell what things I had to percieve.. Rape cases everyday, done in the most brutal manner, Murders done by people in such a way as though they have no hearts in their bosom, People fighting for no reason at all! All these things opened my mind.. The world is starting to lack in faith.. People are becoming uninterested in propagating Islam. They criticise those who do so. People think that those who have beard on their faces are terrorists! ASTAGHFIRULLAH! Why? Why is this so?? Why are people deviating away from Islam? Is the Day of Judgement so near...? Or is The One-Eyed Dajjal's arrival is nearer? What is Happening all around us? Me as a foriegner in Pakistan feel pity when i see or hear about the crimes going on in here. What about the victims? What is going on in their hearts? Why arent we doing something? Why? Are we not muslims? Oh..how I wish I was present in the Battle of Badr and be one of the Martyrs and wouldnt have to see this day...! Faith in Allah and His Prophet(pbuh) makes us strong enough to defend our Deen. Shouldnt we strengthen our faith and save the world from Allah's Anger? Do think about it...
Peace be On you...!

Aameen (x times)
Nice thread.......MashaAllah!
JazakAllah Khair 4 the tag :)

Reaction score
I have been seeing alot of news these past few days.. And it really hurt me, that all these acts of people are the Re-Birth of the Age of Ignorance or Ayyam- E - Jahillyyat! Fathers killing their daughters. Mothers killing their child before he comes into this world, for keeping their body fit. Massive Killing and Crimes beyond my imagination..! When I was in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where i was born and stayed there till the 16th year of my life , I was like a child, who only knew things like playing, studing and becoming something big... But when I had to come to Pakistan for my studies............I cant tell what things I had to percieve.. Rape cases everyday, done in the most brutal manner, Murders done by people in such a way as though they have no hearts in their bosom, People fighting for no reason at all! All these things opened my mind.. The world is starting to lack in faith.. People are becoming uninterested in propagating Islam. They criticise those who do so. People think that those who have beard on their faces are terrorists! ASTAGHFIRULLAH! Why? Why is this so?? Why are people deviating away from Islam? Is the Day of Judgement so near...? Or is The One-Eyed Dajjal's arrival is nearer? What is Happening all around us? Me as a foriegner in Pakistan feel pity when i see or hear about the crimes going on in here. What about the victims? What is going on in their hearts? Why arent we doing something? Why? Are we not muslims? Oh..how I wish I was present in the Battle of Badr and be one of the Martyrs and wouldnt have to see this day...! Faith in Allah and His Prophet(pbuh) makes us strong enough to defend our Deen. Shouldnt we strengthen our faith and save the world from Allah's Anger? Do think about it...
Peace be On you...!

(y)(y)
agreed!!!!
the umaah should ralize that this world is just a test!!!
but hardly anyone cares!
may Allah guide everyone....ameen!!!

Reaction score
Afnan Hafiz thnxx for the tag.
Walaiykum aslaam wr wb.
Your point seems right... but i don't get the reason for holding a pol on this. Honestly speaking, we are not the one's to judge others, as Allah (s.w.t) is A'alam ul-Ghaiyb only. We can't see what is some other person's heart or mind, only Allah (s.w.t) can. Someone out there might have so much faith on God, even more then us but might not show it.
Allah (s.w.t) has said in the Quran: "And Allah will judge with (Justice and) truth; but those whom invoke besides Him, will not (be in a position) to judge at all. Verily it is Allah (alone) Who hears and sees (all things). -Surat Mu'min. 40:20.

P.S. This wasn't to mock anyone, just saying. :)
Once again, awesome thread, but i dont understand the reason behind holding a pol.

I wasnt judging anyone sister. I was just telling you all that the 'WORLD" is doing things like that. And i held a pol so that I could see that how many people actually know about the horrible truth. The truth of the decrease in Faith in Islam. The truth about the Decrease in people who are obedient to the Lord. Those who voted for "I dont think so', are yet innocent and unaware of the going-ons of the world. This thread was for them, so that they could know about the cruelty of the world.

Reaction score
Peace be On you...!

thanks for the tag Afnan Hafiz...
and the first and foremost thing we must concentrate is that to follow islam by the book of Allah and his sunnah....
and urging our fellow muslims to do the same..... secondly the character we portray to the world should be soooo guddd that it makes people realise that this is the truth..... and lastly one should learn about his deen to defend it from alleagations...:D

Reaction score
U r right dear but just witnessing d facts n mourning over'em will not help we must take a steps 2 set things rite...bcoz d Prophet(p) said if u see an evil try 2 correct wid ur hands,mounth.....we r da next generation n we must try r level best 2 incorporate islam within our lives so dat at least the later generation is not dis horrible n plz keep prayin 2 Allah.....Afnan Hafiz

Reaction score
Peace be On you...!
And like Saudi Arabia is a sinless place today. Wake up. This is the world. I wish i was not going into cliches but all the glitter is not gold. And like every bad thing happening around us, there is also good things.

Reaction score
You were born for a reason in this age, this generation as Allah does so. The world is lacking faith, Yes, but do not generalize OP. Islam is at it's largest number to date, more and more people are converting to Islam. And I love this generation because we can easily access the world at our finger tips, meet so many cultures and religions to gain such a huge perspective on life and how it is affected by where you live and all. I can easily watch so many lectures of Islam on the internet, read articles and stay updated on world news and progress on Islam and everything else. I can save any Hadith or Quran quotes on my laptop and print them , look and memorize them. I can spread my religion to others or tell them about them all at the safety of my home, like in a previous post i made telling everyone here what i did. So you see , in conclusion, we may live in what you call the ignorant age but so many advantages to living in this age could not be more overstated.

Reaction score
Peace be On you...!
And also, you claim to be disgusted by the violence around the world yet are not appalled by Saudi Arabia's treatment of women, destruction of our Islamic landmarks, turning Makkah into Las Vegas, their ''divine'' fatwas these misogynist creeps make and such a huge level of corruption, it is in fact considered THE most corrupt government in the world and I, as a Muslim, human and an observer of the world news, say this is 100% true. How can your level of faith not be decreased just from living there for 16 years but rather the moment you came here to Pakistan?
For the Makkah and Las Vegas comparison, read the articles and see the images in the links below:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-holiest-site-turning-into-vegas-2360114.html
http://observers.france24.com/content/20121129-bin-laden-group-mecca-construction

Reaction score
And deal with people calling you a terrorist just for looking middle eastern or being a Muslim. They are ignorant of the truth in almost every case. Calmly ask them why they think we are terrorists, explain the true meaning of Islam and its teachings and if they are still ignorant, leave them be. We will all deal with this kind of stuff sooner or later in life and we must do our best to follow what the Quran has told us to do, the Sunnah and the Ahadith when dealing with this kind of situation.

Reaction score
And deal with people calling you a terrorist just for looking middle eastern or being a Muslim. They are ignorant of the truth in almost every case. Calmly ask them why they think we are terrorists, explain the true meaning of Islam and its teachings and if they are still ignorant, leave them be. We will all deal with this kind of stuff sooner or later in life and we must do our best to follow what the Quran has told us to do, the Sunnah and the Ahadith when dealing with this kind of situation.

100% agreed!!!!!!
that should b the spirit of all the muslims including us and others around the world!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
100% agreed!!!!!!
that should b the spirit of all the muslims including us and others around the world!!!!!!!!!!
Strangely, xtremepapers stopped working for me after I posted the truth about Saudi Arabia. Every other site worked fine for me. Had to turn on a software to make it run again for me without issues. Coincidence or not? You decide.

Reaction score
And also, women do not have an abortion because they want an ideal body figure. You try being pregnant at such a young age and thinking how to provide necessary items to them to grow into a healthy and normal human being. Even though it says that Allah will provide for the children, majority cases of abortion are from non-Muslims who do not know this. Having such a huge responsibility on their hands and having the fear of failing that also factors in why abortions take place.

Reaction score
And like Saudi Arabia is a sinless place today. Wake up. This is the world. I wish i was not going into cliches but all the glitter is not gold. And like every bad thing happening around us, there is also good things.
Assalamu Alaikum Brother:)! I didnt say anything about KSA being sinless.... I just wanted to say that i didnt see or hear crimes so openly.. Here it is open... Like Everyday its on the news... Yes there are many good things in the world, but dont you agree to the fact that The bad is overpowering the good..? Tell me! If You compare the number of muslims who pray in the Masjid daily, the whole five prayers and The number of muslims who don't.....What will be the result?? Dear and respected brother! The more the world is nearing The day Of judgement, the more Evil is going to be there! Hope you understand:) ....If you want to be sure.......

All praises is due to Allah. We praise Him, ask him, and seek his forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from evils of ourselves and mischiefs of our deeds. Whomsoever Allah guides, cannot be misguided. Peace and blessings be upon the Final Messenger Muhammed , on his family and his noble companions , Ameen
Belief in Doomsday is one of the fundamentals and pillars of faith. It is the day when everyone is to get recompense and punishment for one's work and has to go to heaven or hell according to one's deeds. This is the reason each and every Prophet warned his people of the Day of Judgement.
As for the knowledge of the time of Qiyamah (End of the World) , it has not been given to any angel or Prophet. Nobody besides Allah knows when the final hour is.
The Quran states, O Prophet the infidels ask you about the time of Qiyamah. So tell them that it's knowledge is with Allah only. (Surah Luqman)
However certain events are going to take place prior to the coming of the final hour. These events are known as the Signs of Qiyamah. All the Prophets informed their people of the signs of the final hour. Our Prophet Muhammed
saw23X22.gif
being the last and the seal of Prophets, knowing that Doomsday is to come upon this very ummah, explained clearly and in considerable detail the signs of the final hour to the extent that sometimes he
saw23X22.gif
would lecture his companions all day on this subject.

Abu Zaid (R.A.)
rah27X23.gif
says, 'The Holy Prophet
saw23X22.gif
sat down on the pulpit after Fajar Prayer and began a deliver a long sermon until the time for Zohr prayer came. After saying the Zohr prayer he
saw23X22.gif
again sat on the pulpit and began the sermon, which continued till Asr prayer. After the Asr prayer he
saw23X22.gif
resumed the sermon so much so that the sun set. he
saw23X22.gif
related whatever happened in the past and also related in detail whatever is to happen in the future. Those amongst us who had good memories retained many things.' (Muslim)

The signs of the final hour can be divided into two groups.
1) Minor signs
Minor signs are events of normal nature prophesised by our Prophet Muhammed
saw23X22.gif
to take place before Qiyamah like the consumption of alcohol, lifting of knowledge and prevalence of ignorance and immorality and signs of this nature. The majority of the minor signs have appeared while some are occurring and some will appear with major signs.

2) Major signs
Major signs ae events of extraordinary nature prophesied by our Prophet
saw23X22.gif
to take place before Qiyamah like all the events mentioned in the following hadith narrated by Hudhaifa ibn Usayd that the Prophet
saw23X22.gif
said, 'The last hour will not arrive till you have seen ten signs. He
saw23X22.gif
then mentioned the Smoke, Dajjal, Beast, Rising of the Sun from the place of it's setting, the Descent of Isa, Ya'juj Ma'juj, Three Landslides, one in the East , one in the West and one in the Arabian Peninsula after that a Fire would spread from Yemen and drive the people to their place of gathering.' (Muslim)

This book written by the Ulama of the Institute is a concise summary of only the major events leading up to the Day of Judgement. Each of the following signs: Mahdi, Dajjal, Descension of Isa, Ya'juj Ma'juj, Landslides, Smoke, Rising of the Sun from the east, Beast and the Fire are explained in detail. The supporting evidences are written at the end of every section and have been taken from various authentic Hadith collections.
All Praises belong to Allah, Lord of all the world.

Reaction score
And what I mean from this is that all these things are now happening, aren't they??? Isn't drinking so prominent now a days? Come to think of it, even the saudi's
drink, even if its in secret.. Isn't adultery a common thing now a days?? Are not many of our Muslim Ladies rejecting the Obligations of Hijab? Of course, Allah has ordered us to obey Him so that we don't fall into trouble, so obviously, No obeying, No safety,isn't that so?? And no safety, More evil, Right?