• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Faith.... Decreased??

Is the World lacking Faith in Allah?

• Sadly, Yes:(

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes Maybe

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I dont Think So...

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
And also, women do not have an abortion because they want an ideal body figure. You try being pregnant at such a young age and thinking how to provide necessary items to them to grow into a healthy and normal human being. Even though it says that Allah will provide for the children, majority cases of abortion are from non-Muslims who do not know this. Having such a huge responsibility on their hands and having the fear of failing that also factors in why abortions take place.
Well.... I saw many women do so... And there are are many other reasons too. Birth control, perhaps. Its not there in islam! ''We are planning to have only two kids.
'' Its totally against islam. Just for saving money, people make abortions. Don't you think its bad?

Reaction score
Strangely, xtremepapers stopped working for me after I posted the truth about Saudi Arabia. Every other site worked fine for me. Had to turn on a software to make it run again for me without issues. Coincidence or not? You decide.
Its not true! I welcome your proofs:). And they are true.. Every country has its good and bad points.. Its not like KSA is the land of the pious.. It has more crimes than I ever thought of..

Reaction score
AoA... I agree partly with you bro, but you are no one to completely bulldoze the country and term it as " THE most corrupt government in the world"! also what's wrong if they destroy the ancient landmarks or so. I believe that the reason behind this is to prevent muslims involving in shirk and bid'ah by visiting these places for barakah,etc. Look what happens in Masjid-Nabawi where the people go and pray and call upon the Prophet SAW. Even the prophet demolished many such sites after the conquest of Makkah.
Well, people do go there for such reasons, but yes... brother zaman is true. Its such a bad thing that the buildings are towering above the holy Ka'abah. Most people now go to Makkah Al-Mukarramah, for visiting the luxurious hotels and such.. MOST people I said. The purity of the place is no longer as pure as it should be. Once we were coming back to Jeddah, after we finished our umrah, on the way an amusement park came into view. And believe me, we could hear the music from almost 5 kilometers away. And the very heart-breaking fact was this that The Holy Masjid was only 15 minutes drive away from there! And why should the people even if they are Kings, destroy the sacred and holy landmarks?? Why should they devastate the place, for increasing their income, through hotels and stuff? The point is that The Faith in Allah and Obedience of His Orders has decreased in people, which is why they do such acts.

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum Brother:)! I didnt say anything about KSA being sinless.... I just wanted to say that i didnt see or hear crimes so openly.. Here it is open... Like Everyday its on the news... Yes there are many good things in the world, but dont you agree to the fact that The bad is overpowering the good..? Tell me! If You compare the number of muslims who pray in the Masjid daily, the whole five prayers and The number of muslims who don't.....What will be the result?? Dear and respected brother! The more the world is nearing The day Of judgement, the more Evil is going to be there! Hope you understand:) ....If you want to be sure.......

All praises is due to Allah. We praise Him, ask him, and seek his forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from evils of ourselves and mischiefs of our deeds. Whomsoever Allah guides, cannot be misguided. Peace and blessings be upon the Final Messenger Muhammed , on his family and his noble companions , Ameen
Belief in Doomsday is one of the fundamentals and pillars of faith. It is the day when everyone is to get recompense and punishment for one's work and has to go to heaven or hell according to one's deeds. This is the reason each and every Prophet warned his people of the Day of Judgement.
As for the knowledge of the time of Qiyamah (End of the World) , it has not been given to any angel or Prophet. Nobody besides Allah knows when the final hour is.
The Quran states, O Prophet the infidels ask you about the time of Qiyamah. So tell them that it's knowledge is with Allah only. (Surah Luqman)
However certain events are going to take place prior to the coming of the final hour. These events are known as the Signs of Qiyamah. All the Prophets informed their people of the signs of the final hour. Our Prophet Muhammed
saw23X22.gif
being the last and the seal of Prophets, knowing that Doomsday is to come upon this very ummah, explained clearly and in considerable detail the signs of the final hour to the extent that sometimes he
saw23X22.gif
would lecture his companions all day on this subject.

Abu Zaid (R.A.)
rah27X23.gif
says, 'The Holy Prophet
saw23X22.gif
sat down on the pulpit after Fajar Prayer and began a deliver a long sermon until the time for Zohr prayer came. After saying the Zohr prayer he
saw23X22.gif
again sat on the pulpit and began the sermon, which continued till Asr prayer. After the Asr prayer he
saw23X22.gif
resumed the sermon so much so that the sun set. he
saw23X22.gif
related whatever happened in the past and also related in detail whatever is to happen in the future. Those amongst us who had good memories retained many things.' (Muslim)

The signs of the final hour can be divided into two groups.
1) Minor signs
Minor signs are events of normal nature prophesised by our Prophet Muhammed
saw23X22.gif
to take place before Qiyamah like the consumption of alcohol, lifting of knowledge and prevalence of ignorance and immorality and signs of this nature. The majority of the minor signs have appeared while some are occurring and some will appear with major signs.

2) Major signs
Major signs ae events of extraordinary nature prophesied by our Prophet
saw23X22.gif
to take place before Qiyamah like all the events mentioned in the following hadith narrated by Hudhaifa ibn Usayd that the Prophet
saw23X22.gif
said, 'The last hour will not arrive till you have seen ten signs. He
saw23X22.gif
then mentioned the Smoke, Dajjal, Beast, Rising of the Sun from the place of it's setting, the Descent of Isa, Ya'juj Ma'juj, Three Landslides, one in the East , one in the West and one in the Arabian Peninsula after that a Fire would spread from Yemen and drive the people to their place of gathering.' (Muslim)

This book written by the Ulama of the Institute is a concise summary of only the major events leading up to the Day of Judgement. Each of the following signs: Mahdi, Dajjal, Descension of Isa, Ya'juj Ma'juj, Landslides, Smoke, Rising of the Sun from the east, Beast and the Fire are explained in detail. The supporting evidences are written at the end of every section and have been taken from various authentic Hadith collections.
All Praises belong to Allah, Lord of all the world.
Yes, we are nearing the Final Judgement and all but aren't the violent acts been like this since wars have been fought. I mean proper, huge wars where huge numbers of armies fought and all way back before Hazrat Isa or even Hazrat Musa came to this earth. Its just we live in an era where any violent act in the world can be immediately be reported on the news and also combine the media preferring gloom, doom news to more hopeful or cheerful news.

Reaction score
And what I mean from this is that all these things are now happening, aren't they??? Isn't drinking so prominent now a days? Come to think of it, even the saudi's
drink, even if its in secret.. Isn't adultery a common thing now a days?? Are not many of our Muslim Ladies rejecting the Obligations of Hijab? Of course, Allah has ordered us to obey Him so that we don't fall into trouble, so obviously, No obeying, No safety,isn't that so?? And no safety, More evil, Right?
Drinking has been prominent in human culture before, during and after The Holy Prophet (PBUH) came to this earth. Its just so common in our world, we are okay with people drinking. Although i would never drink myself. Seriously, spend an entire night during the summer in Belfast and you would swear off drinking really.
The Hijab matter is another issue altogether and I would rather PM you on this issue because I have a feeling what I have to say about this might offend a few people.

Reaction score
Well.... I saw many women do so... And there are are many other reasons too. Birth control, perhaps. Its not there in islam! ''We are planning to have only two kids.
'' Its totally against islam. Just for saving money, people make abortions. Don't you think its bad?
People can either abstain from having sex or the women can use a birth control pill or the man to either use a condom or have a vasectomy . You also have to understand the strain of not having a family planning can have a negative impact on the economy. I do not have to explain in detail because your Geography syllabus of Pak. Studies gives you valid reasons why it is so.

Reaction score
AoA... I agree partly with you bro, but you are no one to completely bulldoze the country and term it as " THE most corrupt government in the world"! also what's wrong if they destroy the ancient landmarks or so. I believe that the reason behind this is to prevent muslims involving in shirk and bid'ah by visiting these places for barakah,etc. Look what happens in Masjid-Nabawi where the people go and pray and call upon the Prophet SAW. Even the prophet demolished many such sites after the conquest of Makkah.
Well I did say, ACCORDING TO ME. Is the KSA or you really insecure of that happening? Didn't The Holy Prophet (PBUH) demolish the idols the Quraish worshiped and nothing else?

Reaction score
As if the reason behind KSA"being corrupt" and "SINFUL" according to you, is the reason why the muslim ummah is suffering :rolleyes:.....
No I am not saying that. I am saying that the OP just only noticed the bad stuff around the world when he shifted to Pakistan but not in his 16 years of his life in KSA where it as, or even more, corrupt than Pakistan. I mean, they freakin censor anything that is critical of the Royal Family, no matter how valid they are, and ban certain things for outrageous reasons. Also the other things I said and all.

Reaction score
So which are the sacred and holy landmarks, hmmm?
Any site that has a historic importance in the progression of Islam or a setting that has a historical event taking place . In the linked articles I posted here, you will know which ones I am talking about.

Reaction score
People can either abstain from having sex or the women can use a birth control pill or the man to either use a condom or have a vasectomy . You also have to understand the strain of not having a family planning can have a negative impact on the economy. I do not have to explain in detail because your Geography syllabus of Pak. Studies gives you valid reasons why it is so.

And I dont want to learn about it. I have already seen it and it became an understood fact to me, that the author of the book is against the rules and regulations of Allah. Come on really! Who is she/he to encourage birth control measures while Allah is the One who sustains every living thing??

Reaction score
I was referring to the fact that which of the "islamic holy sites " are being destroyed???... according to your post

hmm... well i didnt post that.. Zamin raza did. i just said that the towers are taller than the holy ka'bah, wich is disrespectful, as people seem to be walking on these, which in return seems a disrespect. And most ppl dont have the intention to worship Allah wen they go there, becoz all they want is to stay at the hotels and shop at the plaza's. Its like these towers and hotels have been built to divert ppl from Allah and push them towards the worldly bliss. Hope u get it respected bro:)

Reaction score
hmm... well i didnt st that.. Zamin raza did. i just said that the towers are taller than the holy ka'bah, wich is disrespectful, as people seem to be walking on these, which in return seems a disrespect. And most ppl dont have the intention to worship Allah wen they go there, becoz all they want is to stay at the hotels and shop at the plaza's. Its like these towers and hotels have been built to divert ppl from Allah and push them towards the worldly bliss. Hope u get it respected bro:)
When did I say that? I posted links on articles that share my view and I never said they wantedto destroy The Holy Mosque at both Makkah and Madinah.

Reaction score
Afnan Hafiz post: 670436 said:
And I dont want to learn about it. I have already seen it and it became an understood fact to me, that the author of the book is against the rules and regulations of Allah. Come on really! Who is she/he to encourage birth control measures while Allah is the One who sustains every living thing??
You also have to understand that it will have a burden on the economy of a country and its progession. When one uses a birth control pills, they do not become pregnant and therefore there was no life formed in the first place. How is that Haraam? Use of condom prevents the sperm reaching the egg so how is that Haraam?