• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Faith.... Decreased??

Is the World lacking Faith in Allah?

• Sadly, Yes:(

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes Maybe

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I dont Think So...

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What was this a reaction to? I am in A levels so this is to be expected, all of this work and tests that have to be done.

Am I not Allowed to bring a smile to any person's face? Even if it is jst a show of surprise, that you gave 2 tests in physics? I know wat A level students are !! A big BUNCH of STUDYAHOLICS:D!! just thot it would lighten the atmosphere, so posted the smiley:).. Are you always so serious:p?

Reaction score
Am I not Allowed to bring a smile to any person's face? Even if it is jst a show of surprise, that you gave 2 tests in physics? I know wat A level students are !! A big BUNCH of STUDYAHOLICS:D!! just thot it would lighten the atmosphere, so posted the smiley:).. Are you always so serious:p?
Nah, I am not that serious at all. Its just that so much to do in so little time and all. I did not give 2 Physics test but just 1. I gave a Maths test as well that day.

Reaction score
O_LEVELS 2
No wonder with all the Inexperienced way you were talking and current situations and all. If you are 16, how are you still in O2? Anyway, I would advise you to study now or you will suffer the consequences in O3. And dont even think A levels is a walk in the park. What are your subjects in O levels?

Reaction score
No wonder with all the Inexperienced way you were talking and current situations and all. If you are 16, how are you still in O2? Anyway, I would advise you to study now or you will suffer the consequences in O3. And dont even think A levels is a walk in the park. What are your subjects in O levels?

Helllllllooooooooooooo_O !! I missed 2 years of my studies, coz of sm problems. That doesnt have anything to do with my experiences or something like that! I know what i know is right. And when did i say that A-lEVELS is easy peezy:eek: ????? I never said that!! By the way, my subjects are I.T, Physics and chemistry.