• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Faith.... Decreased??

Is the World lacking Faith in Allah?

• Sadly, Yes:(

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes Maybe

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I dont Think So...

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
By that I meant historical landmarks of Islam. They are destroying them for commercialization of foreign brands to earn more money which sickens me to my very core.

Right... I guess i took in the wrong sense:oops:.... Sorry:(

Reaction score
You also have to understand that it will have a burden on the economy of a country and its progession. When one uses a birth control pills, they do not become pregnant and therefore there was no life formed in the first place. How is that Haraam? Use of condom prevents the sperm reaching the egg so how is that Haraam?

Honestly speaking... i dont know.

Reaction score
sometimes silence is better than discussion and best is actually doing something
you can do something or you can not
if you cant take any action discussion is pointless

Reaction score
well i do
maulana madoodi says doing anything after fertllization is haraam
(and others as well, dont start on conflicting imams :p )
and lets end it :D

I logged out to ask my Father abt the issue. He said the same thing:). For more information please refer to the book ( ZABT-E-WILADAT{Birth-control}) BY Abul Aa'la Maudoodi. Thank goodness, my confusion is clear. And Brother ZaMiN RaZa , He said that abortion is haram in all situations. Birth control pills are Jayz (lawful), only in the case if the mother's health is being affected then only, for a "temporary" time period, she can use the pills. And preventing birth due to money tensions, such as poverty or poverty-possibility if a new member comes is totally haram.

Reaction score
I logged out to ask my Father abt the issue. He said the same thing:). For more information please refer to the book ( ZABT-E-WILADAT{Birth-control}) BY Abul Aa'la Maudoodi. Thank goodness, my confusion is clear. And Brother ZaMiN RaZa , He said that abortion is haram in all situations. Birth control pills are Jayz (lawful), only in the case if the mother's health is being affected then only, for a "temporary" time period, she can use the pills. And preventing birth due to money tensions, such as poverty or poverty-possibility if a new member comes is totally haram.
I was never in favor of abortions at all. What I am saying that using birth control pills or condoms will prevent birth and not lead to abortion. Using these will help in reducing the rate of birth and ease the economy of the country.

Reaction score
I was never in favor of abortions at all. What I am saying that using birth control pills or condoms will prevent birth and not lead to abortion. Using these will help in reducing the rate of birth and ease the economy of the country.

Wait. Let me ask abt this case too:).

Reaction score
I also thought you said that even using birth control pills were haraam. Which did not make sense as they prevent bieth from happening and causes no need for an abortion and all. Poor people either cannot afford them or do not know about rhis so maybe thats why they go for abortion or have 8 or 12 kids.

Reaction score
This is wrong. Can anyone control the death-rate? People come into the world and die as per their duration on earth. Just like the Birth-rate is increasing, on the other the side the death-rate is also continuing. For example... You sow a grain of wheat or a mango seed in the ground. Gradually, they produce a generous supply of thousands of mangoes and more than a hundred grains of wheat.. FOR WHOM DOES ALLAH PROVIDE THESE BOUNTIES?? The Human beings of course and the other living things. The reason behind the case of difficult-to-manage economy, is people themselves. These fruits and grains are NOT fairly distributed amongst ppl. So, who is to blame? The ppl of course. Take the government of any country. If they would be fair and just, the country would be free of poverty and unemployment. But! No govt. is now obedient to the rules of the Shariah. So, the point is.. Allah gives life and He gives death! Who are we to prevent something which He did not tell us to prevent??...without a VALID reason? Both the cycles of life and death are balanced.

Reaction score
I also thought you said that even using birth control pills were haraam. Which did not make sense as they prevent bieth from happening and causes no need for an abortion and all. Poor people either cannot afford them or do not know about rhis so maybe thats why they go for abortion or have 8 or 12 kids.

Well, i was wrong and am not hesitant to say it. Pls forgive me brother. But having this much kids is not at all bad. Allah will provide for them. Just becoz they are poor does not mean they should prevent birth. But yes, if the mother is affected then they can use the pills, but not because of poverty. It is STRICTLY prohibited.

Reaction score
Well, i was wrong and am not hesitant to say it. Pls forgive me brother. But having this much kids is not at all bad. Allah will provide for them. Just becoz they are poor does not mean they should prevent birth. But yes, if the mother is affected then they can use the pills, but not because of poverty. It is STRICTLY prohibited.
You should look at it in the perspective of the parents. Will they provide equal love and attention to all of them? Will the people, who earn a monthly pay, have enough to provide for that many children? Will all of them have a good enough education and not be held back due to financial restraints (Some go to universities or not, some will or will not give O/A levels etc).

And who are you to say whether they can have children or not and how many? It is their decision, not yours or mine.

Reaction score
This is wrong. Can anyone control the death-rate? People come into the world and die as per their duration on earth. Just like the Birth-rate is increasing, on the other the side the death-rate is also continuing. For example... You sow a grain of wheat or a mango seed in the ground. Gradually, they produce a generous supply of thousands of mangoes and more than a hundred grains of wheat.. FOR WHOM DOES ALLAH PROVIDE THESE BOUNTIES?? The Human beings of course and the other living things. The reason behind the case of difficult-to-manage economy, is people themselves. These fruits and grains are NOT fairly distributed amongst ppl. So, who is to blame? The ppl of course. Take the government of any country. If they would be fair and just, the country would be free of poverty and unemployment. But! No govt. is now obedient to the rules of the Shariah. So, the point is.. Allah gives life and He gives death! Who are we to prevent something which He did not tell us to prevent??...without a VALID reason? Both the cycles of life and death are balanced.
Not every country is an Islamic Republic. The laws laid down by the Muslim and non-Muslim countries are their laws and we do not have the authority on telling them on how to run the country. I am merely suggesting a solution to our economic and environmental problems. Less birth rate, less need to expand for urbanization and destroying forests, reduce amount of crops grown on destroyed lands, less spending of resources to do this etc etc. If it is the government's fault, the most we can do is making the effort in saving the economy if the government is not. In conclusion, do not further burden the government for their own and our problems by creating more of them.

Reaction score
Tum logg aisay larr rahay ho jaisay tum bachay nae barray ho :p
jab masla aye ga to larrna abhee tameez say parhae karo :D
We are just having a healthy argument on the internet. Don't complain, we aren't the only ones doing this. Study? I just gave 2 tests today for a Physics practical and the topics covered in Maths P3 and came back home at 4:30pm. I think I had enough studying for today.

Reaction score
Not every country is an Islamic Republic. The laws laid down by the Muslim and non-Muslim countries are their laws and we do not have the authority on telling them on how to run the country. I am merely suggesting a solution to our economic and environmental problems. Less birth rate, less need to expand for urbanization and destroying forests, reduce amount of crops grown on destroyed lands, less spending of resources to do this etc etc. If it is the government's fault, the most we can do is making the effort in saving the economy if the government is not. In conclusion, do not further burden the government for their own and our problems by creating more of them.

Alright... i see that you are persistant on proving yourself right:).. Why dont we just stick to our principles and forget the whole thing? Am not a wimp, but i just dont like so much arguements (which we both are doing) on a VERY controversial topic. Ok you want birth control and yes! I do too. If you read my 1st thread again, you'll see that i was talking about ABORTION and not birth-control. Of course, i have spoken alot on the topic, but i think now it should be cleared that Birth-control is allowed before Any fertilization takes place and abortion is haram in all cases. Hope you understand me, respected brother:). Its the Wisest thing to do..

Reaction score
Alright... i see that you are persistant on proving yourself right:).. Why dont we just stick to our principles and forget the whole thing? Am not a wimp, but i just dont like so much arguements (which we both are doing) on a VERY controversial topic. Ok you want birth control and yes! I do too. If you read my 1st thread again, you'll see that i was talking about ABORTION and not birth-control. Of course, i have spoken alot on the topic, but i think now it should be cleared that Birth-control is allowed before Any fertilization takes place and abortion is haram in all cases. Hope you understand me, respected brother:). Its the Wisest thing to do..
yep i have been telling you people that for a long time :p

Reaction score
Its just that I have this urge to be very opinionated. I can agree to what you said so lets leave all of this controversial talk behind.