• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

final final details abt practicals!

Reaction score
Princesszara and Princesszahra....Please cam down ...There is no need to argue on ur name .. every one on this forume talking to both of u are not trying to offence u...we all r here to help each other..so please try to help others if we can ....... not make it a personal issue out of anything.

Reaction score
@princesszahra and anyone: could u guys please pm me for more specific details on Chem p33 and Phy p33. I really need them. thanks a lot! g' luck w all the exams!

Reaction score
some body posted elsewhere in forum..visking tubing for p33.....cn any1 cnfrm this info?

Reaction score
it came last yr
cna it come 2 yrs in arow?!
i dont thnk so
but den again im not da mastermind behind designing prac!:p

Reaction score
HELP HELP for all papers......................please pm me anyone abt phys4, chem 4 and bio 5 and ya phys 5 and chem5........................ive helped so many of u all and i wish someone helped me as well :( anyone................just pm me
:bad: :bad: :bad: :oops: :oops: :oops: :eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock: =@ =@ :O:

Xam

Reaction score
princesszara said:
HELP HELP for all papers......................please pm me anyone abt phys4, chem 4 and bio 5 and ya phys 5 and chem5........................ive helped so many of u all and i wish someone helped me as well :( anyone................just pm me
:bad: :bad: :bad: :oops: :oops: :oops: :eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock: =@ =@ :O:
hahahaha

Reaction score
plzzzzzzzz sum1 tell me abt the practicals.... bio p33, phy 33 and chem 33............ plzzzzzzzzz .... time is running out. Please help people

Reaction score
@ princesszara, can u plz PM me the details of Chemistry 33 & Physics 33?
Thanx alot...

Reaction score
Hi there.................can anyone tell abt the salts involved in p33 chemistry....................

Reaction score
Xam said:
princesszara said:
hahahaha

EXCUSE me Xam this is no laughing matter i help everyone but no body helps me :bad: :bad: :bad:
even wen im in need of it

Reaction score
princesszara said:
Xam said:
princesszara said:
hahahaha

EXCUSE me Xam this is no laughing matter i help everyone but no body helps me :bad: :bad: :bad:
even wen im in need of it

hukum karein huzooor :wink:

Xam

Reaction score
O i know what to do with prism.
we will pass light through it and get a rainbow ^_^ :pardon: :lol:

msk

Reaction score
Xam said:
O i know what to do with prism.
we will pass light through it and get a rainbow ^_^ :pardon: :lol:

or perhaps some times u have extra equipment...so we can always play with it u knoe move it round like a top :D :Yahoo!: