• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

final final details abt practicals!

Reaction score
can anyone send some important informations, tips about practicals...chem 33, bio 33, phys 33
at [email protected]
and any guess(important topics or examiner trend ) about MCQs and theory of Phy, Chem , and bio ...

Thanks in Advance

Reaction score
princesszara said:
i heard from my sources that chem p33 is a titration in which ammonium nitrate will b titrated against KMnO4 :S
now when these two react there is a big EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so either we're all dying in the practical or its something else. but it is titration for sure in chem 33 and the usual salt analysis..........

really helps... NOT lol :unknown: :unknown:

I need chem both 33 + 34
and bio 34
and phys 33 info :S

Reaction score
princesszara said:
i heard from my sources that chem p33 is a titration in which ammonium nitrate will b titrated against KMnO4 :S
now when these two react there is a big EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so either we're all dying in the practical or its something else. but it is titration for sure in chem 33 and the usual salt analysis..........
nice one!!!!!!hahha!! :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Hey!!thnks for these datails...about p33 physics??i mean i heard that there is a prism and stuff lyk that..:S confused and badly need ur help:'( :O:

Xam

Reaction score
hey thunder v will pass light through the prism n get a rainbow ^_^

Reaction score
I need bio AS practical P31 plz any1 ...... Plz pm meeeeeeeee !!
Princess Zahra u told me ?! pm plz ....

Reaction score
Hey!! Can please anyonee PM me the details of Chemistry p33 and Physics p33....... ?
i'll be really thank full........

Reaction score
Hellow Everyone Out there..

For Practicals

33 Biology
33 CHemistry

Or

32 CHemistry
32 Biology

Could anyone Help Me Here Please or tell us if they know anything... Pm me Or add me on [email protected]
ThankYoou!