• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

final practical details!

Reaction score
when you guys mention cobalt on posts, do you mean the test for the transition element or the use of cobalt chloride...

Reaction score
hey princess its a great help..thanks :D
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez pm me chem prac 33 ions..m stressed.

Reaction score
@princesszahra please PM me the details on the practical of chemistry33 due tomorrow....THANKS!!

Reaction score
Hey zahra could you pm the ions for the chem p33!! I hate salt analysis and on top of that our lab assistant usually mixes the chemicals wrong!! Am hopin he doesnt do somethin like that tommorow.

Reaction score
princess zahra.can u please pm me details abt chem practical 33,i really need it.plzzzz......... :roll: :roll: have exam tomorow asap.
plzzz...
plzz...

Reaction score
@princesszahra Please PM details of Chemistry P33 too! i have my paper tomorrow

Reaction score
princess zahra can u please pm me too about the details of chemistry practical p33... pleaseeeee!!!!!!
thank u in advance...

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here..

please pm me princess regarding any info about chem p33,

what I know from my lab assistant is no titration stuff. There is I think quantitative analysis involving scales and stochiometry stuff.

and there is always cation anion.. I hope I got PM before my exam starts..

Thanks..

Reaction score
Hey,
m new here...
please tell me the details about the chem p33??

i have my ppr in the morning......waiting