• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FOODIES UNITE!!

Reaction score
^^^ so post up sum good recipe. id post a cake's recipe tomorrow, realy odd yet yummy, has in it semolina!

Reaction score
am a TOTAL foodie...but cant cook to save myself! gud thing iv got my bro...he can just abt cook anythin in the world and hez just 13!
but i mad chicken gravy today!!! YAY!!!

Reaction score
omgg i havent been on XPF for a LONG time :O
what have i missed :O
ooo ^.^ a party :D i love parties ^.^ i would be happy to cater :D
Guys me and my bestie have a blog for food now :)
check it out? we have all the recipes and everything in it :D
Jellybeanandmirwaboo.wordpress.com

thanks ^^

Reaction score
omgg i havent been on XPF for a LONG time :O
what have i missed :O
ooo ^.^ a party :D i love parties ^.^ i would be happy to cater :D
Guys me and my bestie have a blog for food now :)
check it out? we have all the recipes and everything in it :D
Jellybeanandmirwaboo.wordpress.com

thanks ^^
i just checked out ua website nd i loved d recipie..!!
2mrw m soo gonna cook 1 of it coz u c ramdhan is goin on so wil inshallah cook of dem...i reallt loved d buns..yumm sooo tasty..!!!
*mouth watering*...!!! :p:p

Reaction score
tried spaghetti once, tasted so weird that i myself cudn't eat it..... then made custard out of my own recipe, smelled like some medicine.....made the instant custard once, it was so thick that i had to scratch it out of the pano_O

now i'm banned cooking:p
Well why don't you use some recipies? :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
tried spaghetti once, tasted so weird that i myself cudn't eat it..... then made custard out of my own recipe, smelled like some medicine.....made the instant custard once, it was so thick that i had to scratch it out of the pano_O

now i'm banned cooking:p
you need experience to know what taste goes well with what... for rookies like us we must be cooking under mom's guidance.... then eventually move on to being independent.

P.S. try recipies that get good revies/... if u do

Reaction score
you need experience to know what taste goes well with what... for rookies like us we must be cooking under mom's guidance.... then eventually move on to being independent.

P.S. try recipies that get good revies/... if u do
thanks for the advice but now i prefer staying away from the kitchen although i do make my porridge, instant noodles, salad and coffee:D