• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
10527825_170013153172466_5634779423704619311_n.jpg

So unfortunate, unfortunately.

Reaction score
I feel sorry for Argentina. The strikers couldn't break the defense, and were struggling to keep possession. Germany deserved this victory

Reaction score
Exactly, I mean how can miss when you are so close to the goal with the goalkeeper in front of you, and no defenders to bother you

Umm the same way robben missed his winner in 2010?
And also someone from the Spanish side. I don't recall whom exactly.
And well, like Torres has been doing time and time again?

Reaction score
OH MY GOD GLAZERS YOU DIRTY MISERLY CUNNING HUMAN BEINGS OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN CHEQUEBOOK. WHAT A DEPRESSING SUMMER FOR UNITED FANS.

GREEN AND GOLD TILL THEY DIE OR FOLD. LOVE UNITED, HATE GLAZERS.

Reaction score
EPL starts with a bang.

> Man Utd's back three woefully out of sorts. The only route is long balls and crossing, disorganized defending, lack of a true ball winners and midfielders finding too much time on the ball while your best players is a teenager. Where have we heard that recently?
gylfi-sigurdsson-g_3008408k.jpg

> Spurs under Pochettinho steal it. Very unconvincing performance where better finishing would have led to a different result.
big.jpg

> Aaron Ramsey saves Arsenal again. He is unreal, 26 goals in 36 appearances without any penalties. If he keeps it up for this whole year, then he is indeed the next Frank Lampard (even better perhaps).
rtr42nym.jpg

> Liverpool show the winning spirit. Southampton could have won easily but Sterling, Sturridge are great. Coutinho needs to step up however. However, Liverpool need to tighten up defensively. Liverpool without Suarez don't have the same goal threat while Gerrard needs to be protected in midfield. If they don't get the lead in the first half, it's tough to see where they stand. Rickie Lambert is a wonderful Plan B.
2137504STUUU780x390.jpg

> Man City are very, very ruthless infront of goal. Their defence will get better once Mangala and Zabaleta come back. Aguero hasn't missed a beat.
1408297054024_wps_69_Manchester_City_s_Argenti.jpg

> Chelsea's next.

Discuss away. :D

Reaction score
OH MY GOD GLAZERS YOU DIRTY MISERLY CUNNING HUMAN BEINGS OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN CHEQUEBOOK. WHAT A DEPRESSING SUMMER FOR UNITED FANS.

GREEN AND GOLD TILL THEY DIE OR FOLD. LOVE UNITED, HATE GLAZERS.

Is it their fault that Woodward and LvG can't attract targets? Benatia, Varane, Mangala all missed. Mexes is the newest link. :D

Reaction score
Is it their fault that Woodward and LvG can't attract targets? Benatia, Varane, Mangala all missed. Mexes is the newest link. :D
Woodward is a muppet of the Glazers man. He's one of the most important people involved in the Glazers' takeover of the club. These filthy yanks are only sucking up the money which is not what they've earned. It's all part of the GLAZERNOMICS. God Bless my club.

Reaction score
Dafuq are glazers??

You don't know? Man Utd's owners. I loved how Man Utd fans were so happy about how they got this 70M a year adidas kit deal. Completely oblivious to the fact that most of that money is going in the Glazer's pocket. :D