• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

going for Umrah..... Any duas.....

Reaction score
Reaction score
thx fr d tag sis!!
oh wow MA congo :) (y)
yeah plz do pray dt me n my family n all my frnds r guided 2 d straight path !!! :)
also pray dt i pass my examz wid gud grades!!! :)
Jazakallah sis :)

Reaction score
congrats u are going for Umra
pray that all of our lives are a true success and that we abstain from all evil things
also personally, please do pray that i get A* in Islamiyat this year, and the other subjects next year
thankx in advance
May Allah Make this Umra very pleasant for u

Reaction score
Reaction score
MashAllah :) really glad :)
please do duaa for everyone's result and success in life
and please mention badrobot14 and do duaa to Allah to give him a long and amazing, blessed life :)

I've edited the msg read it again nw..... I,ve tagged his name...... And yes..... I'll pray for all of u.....

Reaction score
congrats u are going for Umra
pray that all of our lives are a true success and that we abstain from all evil things
also personally, please do pray that i get A* in Islamiyat this year, and the other subjects next year
thankx in advance
May Allah Make this Umra very pleasant for u

jakallah...... Inshallah i'll pray for u.......

Reaction score
and please mention badrobot14 and do duaa to Allah to give him a long and amazing, blessed life :)

check ur inbox..... I asked u a ques there....

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Inshallah.....going for Umrah tomorrow....... and Iam going to make a lot of duas..... Any duas needed for anyone.....???????????????????

shazmina Shah... mune:) cyclone94 black widow fathimaash sweetjinnah MadihahK magnesium champ-student knowitall10 @Maryam7muneefa Iridescent Love Islam fantastic girl Nazahat badrobot14 and all others......

JazakAllah khair for asking..!
may Allah s.w.t accept ur ibaadah and increase u in ur Ilm n righteous actions... may you be a source of colness for your family..aameen..!

Please Pray for every1 here (including yourself :p).. that may Allah s.w.t guide us and help us in life and keep us steadfast upon Islam.. aameen,... and pray for muslims in the world who are oppresed.. esp ppl in Syria, Burma, Palestine/ghaza, Kashmir.. may Allah s.w.t aid them and relieve them of their burdens and accept their shuhada'..
Also plz pray for me n my family n my loved ones... and ppl I know here including сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ memyself15 étudiante XPFMember PlanetMaster MadihahK Master_Shifu MuslimGirl areeba fatima and others for their good health, happiness n their deen, to remain steadfast upon Islam.. aameen..!

P.S. u wd probably have to make a list of duas now.. since u asked.. xD sorry, the list got long.. may Allah s.w.t bless u.. ameen... :)

Jazakillah khair.. means a lot :)

Reaction score
JazakAllah khair for asking..!
may Allah s.w.t accept ur ibaadah and increase u in ur Ilm n righteous actions... may you be a source of colness for your family..aameen..!

Please Pray for every1 here (including yourself :p).. that may Allah s.w.t guide us and help us in life and keep us steadfast upon Islam.. aameen,... and pray for muslims in the world who are oppresed.. esp ppl in Syria, Burma, Palestine/ghaza, Kashmir.. may Allah s.w.t aid them and relieve them of their burdens and accept their shuhada'..
Also plz pray for me n my family n my loved ones... and ppl I know here including сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ memyself15 étudiante XPFMember PlanetMaster MadihahK Master_Shifu MuslimGirl areeba fatima and others for their good health, happiness n their deen, to remain steadfast upon Islam.. aameen..!

badrobot14............. u cannot feel my feelings now....... u all hav Mashalllah such great thoughts...... May allah bless all of u......... and yeah...... I'll pray for myself....... and all those u and the others hav mentioned...... (including u.........:))..... and u tooo..... remember me in ur prayers........this thread nw..... means a lot to me......

Reaction score
Woooooow Masha allah......Happy news sistr.....Hope u hv a safe journey insha allah..
yes plz do pry fr me and fr all my othr muslims brothrs and sistrs fr havn a blessed life in dis dunya and as well as de ahiraaa ( nxt )...
And plz pry dat we al get A*s in al subjcts we handed in....:)
May Allah mk ur journey at ease and reduce ur sufferings..insha allah :)
Hope u hv a pleasant time dere....:p
thanks luv <3

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
badrobot14............. u cannot feel my feelings now....... u all hav Mashalllah such great thoughts...... May allah bless all of u......... and yeah...... I'll pray for myself....... and all those u and the others hav mentioned...... (including u.........:))..... and u tooo..... remember me in ur prayers........this thread nw..... means a lot to me......

Alhamdulillah, and u too.. aameen..!
sure, will do insha'Allah... :) may Allah s.w.t help u n ur family and make it easy for u.. aameen..!

Reaction score
Woooooow Masha allah......Happy news sistr.....Hope u hv a safe journey insha allah..
yes plz do pry fr me and fr all my othr muslims brothrs and sistrs fr havn a blessed life in dis dunya and as well as de ahiraaa ( nxt )...
And plz pry dat we al get A*s in al subjcts we handed in....:)
May Allah mk ur journey at ease and reduce ur sufferings..insha allah :)
Hope u hv a pleasant time dere....:p
thanks luv <3

thanks..... Inshallah... I;ll pray.......

Reaction score