• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade Thresholds For May June 2013

What do u think about grade thresholds of this year??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
no idea.... anyone has bio guess paper 2 ???
IMP TOPICS:
1)Diffsion n osmosis - connected with transport in plants.
2)Digestion in Humans.
3)Nervous System (voluntary n involuntary actions)
4)Homeostasis.
5) Reproduction in plants.
6)Micro-organisms
7)Drugs.

The source said about 70% ppr is xpected from these topics, but personally i wud NEVER recommend u to rely completely on the imp topics. Keep ur preparation gud, n Inshaa Allah it wil work out wel!

Reaction score
I think grade threshold is going to be high. to be honest, the papers given uptill now are not so difficult. Its scary.

Reaction score
after the bio theory, it can be predicted that thresholds wil b low, coz the ppr was tough

Reaction score
Well i think they will be low, cause we had like 3 unseen ques in Islamiyat P1 and 4 unseen ques in Islamiyat P2 so paper wasnt difficult for those who did syllabus but they were definetly tricky.

Reaction score
not so difficult? :eek:
uh, are they difficult? I mean, i think they aren't e.g the biology p2 we just gave? i personally think it was the easiest paper uptill now. though, sure i've made mistakes but bio p2 has never been this easy

Reaction score
Bleh I lost 5 marks in the lupins question, 1 mark for not naming the kidneys, I mark for writing the wrong process, max 3 marks in the hole in the thorax, (probably) 1 mark for naming the intestine in the stomach wound question, and I could lose 1 mark in each of the essay type questions...that's 14 marks minimum :/ haha how many marks are you guys losing in bio p2 :\

Reaction score
Bleh I lost 5 marks in the lupins question, 1 mark for not naming the kidneys, I mark for writing the wrong process, max 3 marks in the hole in the thorax, (probably) 1 mark for naming the intestine in the stomach wound question, and I could lose 1 mark in each of the essay type questions...that's 14 marks minimum :/ haha how many marks are you guys losing in bio p2 :\
You can still get an A* if your P6 was good, and still P1 is remaining, you still have a chance.

Reaction score
probably 10 marks i suppose, but stil no clear idea about it ... lets just hope v get an A atleast (Inshaa Allah)