• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade Thresholds For May June 2013

What do u think about grade thresholds of this year??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Agreed..... Though what did you right about those two factors which made the plant small at high altitude...??
one factor i wrote that less nitrates were available in the soil, the other i dont remember, maybe i wrote bout presence of oxygen .. btw how much marks was it for?

Reaction score
:eek: Yea, I think so. I mean, to be honest, when I saw that paper I almost laughed with glee. There was no reproduction, no smoking, no homeostasis, almost NO circulation, no coordination and response. Adhay se ziada syllabus hi nai tha!
Ohh those r the easy topics :p I hate inheritance n genetics, those r the most difficult chap for me .. I suppose i vil b losing sum marks there

Reaction score
Ohh those r the easy topics :p I hate inheritance n genetics, those r the most difficult chap for me .. I suppose i vil b losing sum marks there
Inheritance and genetics are much easier :p Those topics arent difficult but come on, the paper had no major topics

Reaction score
Does CIE tell the threshhold?I dont think they do
The thresholds for O level are not released, but IGCSE and A Level thresholds are available. You can look at them to get a rough idea of the O level ones. In some subjects like Add maths and Economics, the IGCSE and O Level papers are exactly identical and you can find the O level threshold by looking at the IGCSE one.

Reaction score
dude edexcel olevel is compeletely different from Cambridge Olevel....Plus they're pappers are 200 times more easier than Cambridge Olevel Papers.

Reaction score
I had something telling me ecology wont come. haha for some reason there have been helluva lot of questions in past papers regarding it :p
I hate ecology....never understand wat was the point of studying it. yeah in every paper there is atleast 1 difficult question regarding ecology......

Reaction score
Sure, Edexcel might be easier, but IGCSE is roughly comparable to O Levels.
yeah they can be compared since they are offered by the same UK board...However in my opinion, I could give an IGCSE paper blindfolded, I find Olevel Papers, better, they're more challgening and much more fun

Reaction score
yeah they can be compared since they are offered by the same UK board...However in my opinion, I could give an IGCSE paper blindfolded, I find Olevel Papers, better, they're more challgening and much more fun
I was just addressing the point that CIE should have roughly equivalent marking standards for the same subjects in IGCSE and O Levels.

Reaction score
I was just addressing the point that CIE should have roughly equivalent marking standards for the same subjects in IGCSE and O Levels.
I know, I know...you are absolutely right....I was just giving my view on another thing.....;)