• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade Thresholds For May June 2013

What do u think about grade thresholds of this year??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Inheritance and genetics are much easier :p Those topics arent difficult but come on, the paper had no major topics
Inheritance is easy, but that genetics .. ! i have serious hatred for it ;) u r ryt, the ppr seemed to b ful of just genetics n microorganisms ... no main chaps

Reaction score
Inheritance is easy, but that genetics .. ! i have serious hatred for it ;) u r ryt, the ppr seemed to b ful of just genetics n microorganisms ... no main chaps
I was really looking forward to a 5 marks question on genetic diagram, was highly disappointed

Reaction score
Dont know about other subjects but it would be low in Islamiyat P1( dont know about p2 as it hasnt happened :p) because the question 2 was new and every time there is a new question, grading is very easy. According to Sir Khurram Hussain, last years threshold was 65 :eek: , so chill out everybody :p:D
what do u mean that it was 65? can u tell
Can the thresholds go soo low as well??
It was 66 for igcse. Dnt know for olevels. But cant be 65 bcoz thats absurd.
The grade threshold for Oct/Nov 2012 was 67 for an A* in Islamiat. But, that was IGCSE where very few students take Islamiat and are not very competitive. I too got an A* after a study of hardly 2 months. However, this is not the case with GCE O level Islamiat because students study for at least 2 years and there is a lot of competition so the curve is always high. Don't expect your threshold to be near 67 at all. It will be way higher than that. Good luck!

Reaction score
The grade threshold for Oct/Nov 2012 was 67 for an A* in Islamiat. But, that was IGCSE where very few students take Islamiat and are not very competitive. I too got an A* after a study of hardly 2 months. However, this is not the case with GCE O level Islamiat because students study for at least 2 years and there is a lot of competition so the curve is always high. Don't expect your threshold to be near 67 at all. It will be way higher than that. Good luck!

agree with u bro!