• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade Thresholds For May June 2013

What do u think about grade thresholds of this year??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
bio p2 was easy??
:eek: Yea, I think so. I mean, to be honest, when I saw that paper I almost laughed with glee. There was no reproduction, no smoking, no homeostasis, almost NO circulation, no coordination and response. Adhay se ziada syllabus hi nai tha!

Reaction score
Kinza Zimri must be extremely good in it..That is all I can say....For the rest of us, we didnt find it easy...and if we did, we made stupid mistakes. :p
Who said I did not make silly mistakes? :p Even I did! It doesn't mean Im sure about getting an A, no one can know that for sure, but this paper was easy, I was so glad that koi ajeeb sa paper nai aya. I was so worried about section C and what came? WBC's, Plasma, Capillaries.

Reaction score
The kidneys one, and the Alexis one were the mark scoring questions. Oh haan, even Nitrogen cycle, Carbon cycle, ecology didn't come!

Reaction score
Who said I did not make silly mistakes? :p Even I did! It doesn't mean Im sure about getting an A, no one can know that for sure, but this paper was easy, I was so glad that koi ajeeb sa paper nai aya. I was so worried about section C and what came? WBC's, Plasma, Capillaries.
yeah, there was that question and there was a question abt hormones.

Reaction score
:eek: Yea, I think so. I mean, to be honest, when I saw that paper I almost laughed with glee. There was no reproduction, no smoking, no homeostasis, almost NO circulation, no coordination and response. Adhay se ziada syllabus hi nai tha!
I thanked God there was no reproduction and coordination,.....however since they cut those topics, they made the paper more analytical.

Reaction score
I hardly think anyone would have done that hormone wala question where the other one was much easier :p
Yeah, I didnt do the hormone one bcoz sufficient space wasnt available, plus the capillary,WBC and platelets one was pretty easy: Elementary Biology