• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello , Assalam o alaikum every one

Reaction score
Welcome.gif

Reaction score
My name is Fatima and I just recently joined in ,so HI :) . I m in O 3 .
I hope I gain some helpful tips and I also plan to share some of my own.:D
I hope we all make good friends.:D
Walaikum salam Wr Wb!
Welcome to the family Fatima
Your name reminds me of someone...
nice to meet you.
Have a nice time here.
Any help? i'm here.

Reaction score
Thank you I' ll keep it in mind....:D
Which of my name reminds you of some one , the real one or the supposed one ;)
Don't run after time run after your dream s and catch them...then time will will run after you...

Reaction score
first of all welcome to this wonderful world of sharing knowledge and ideas. so, you are in O3 like my sister. One good thing i wanna share here. She was suffering from severe fever last year. She was running short of time and one day my Uncle suggests us about an academy in Gulgerg 3 named PACANS. We went there and somehow my sister started taking coaching classes of all o-level subjects. She was quiet a weak and wicked kind of kid. But we all were amazed at her result that she got 82% marks in final (quiet alarming for me though lol). Few days back we call them again because my cousin wanna take the classes of O-level preparation for all subjects. We were surprised at the fee first. all subjects of O-level in just 5 thousand! yes, its true. Good news is their new batch is going to start on 17th June. if you want to contact them for registration you can visit www.pacans.com