• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello :)

Reaction score
Hi, Guys :D
I am the new member of xtremepapers community, my name is Meri, I am from Indonesia. I am going to have my English oral test on 10th of April 2012, besides I will join physic, biology, math and geography on May.
Please pray for me ;)
Thank you :)

Reaction score
I am the new member of xtremepapers community, my name is Meri, I am from Indonesia. I am going to have my English oral test on 10th of April 2012, besides I will join physic, biology, math and geography on May.
Please pray for me ;)
Hii meri!! welcome here :) .hope u do the best in ur test (y)

Reaction score
Please pray for me ;)
Hey!!

:D ! ! . . W E L C O M E . . ! ! :D

Reaction score
Please pray for me ;)

hey welcome here..i hope u have a good exam...best ov luck:):)

Reaction score
Please pray for me ;)

How was your orals? Hope you did a great job! :) What Topic Did You Get ? :D