• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello.

Reaction score
Hello. I am from a small place called NEW ZEALAND. Yup. And am just starting Cambridge exams this year. I am doing... Accounting, Coordinated science, Maths and English. Yup.

That is all. :)

Reaction score
hello dear nice to meet you...........oh thats great to hear that you have joined XPF....................welcome my pal welcome.................and good luck for your first day in this forum........... :)
see ya :D :)

Reaction score
everyone is right as rules are rules......and if someone asks why then say:..........because orders are orders hehehehheehhehe :ROFLMAO: :lol: :)

Reaction score
Hello all...?
I'm new here, :oops: I come from East Java, Indonesia.
Very happy to know you all, can we share? :wink:

Reaction score
hey pal you are also welcome to this world of XPF..................and yeah salute captain!!!! Long time didn't chat!!! I guess you might be busy in your job of commanding......so never mind!! :lol: :D :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmm yeah i know..................even i have got freedom from my exams. :) :)

Reaction score
Thanks.......................well so now let us say good luck to each other for our results day.by the way My result day is on 24th august............... :)

Reaction score
so good luck my pal..............may Allah bless you with His utter bounties.
Ameen!!!