• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in o levels pakistan studies paper 1!ALL STUDENTS AND A* holders!!!

Reaction score
Here are my answers:
The third question is:
Was the creation of the new state the Greatest achievement Jinnah made to the Pakistan Movement? Give reasons for your answer.(14)

Attachments

• Scan0002.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 61
Reaction score
marked answers:
1. 4/4, common bonus question ;)
2. no less than 6 can be awarded so i will give u full 7/7. Good job! impressive
3. 13-14/14 marks. It is pleasing for me to see how well u have understood the answer structure and techniques. Keep it up!

Reaction score
When I said 'my thread' I didn't actually mean MY thread I meant the thread where i'm active i.e the post your doubts one. For Islamiyat,Urdu and Pak.studies.

Reaction score
any help in gteography ? can anybody attach a file of geo notes. plz?

Reaction score

Attachments

• Agriculture Pastpaper.pdf
    814.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Fishing Power And Mineral.pdf
    296.5 KB · Views: 13
  • FISHING.docx
    29.4 KB · Views: 12
  • FISHING.pdf
    452.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Forest.pptx
    76.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Mineral Resources of Pakistan.ppt
    43 KB · Views: 13
  • Population.pdf
    302.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Secondary Industires.pdf
    931.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Topography.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • Trade.pdf
    255.8 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Is section 2 compulsory? I mean what if I prepare section 1 and 3 ? As I find the 3rd one easier?

Reaction score
it wud be diificult cuz questions either comprise of sec 1&2 or sec 2&3

Reaction score
So it's compulsory for me to study section 2.

How is it divided, I mean how many questions come from each section?

Reaction score
well ther is no such rule but believe me if u hav done form Mughals to 1971 . u can easily attempt 3 questions. as for division see past pprz frm 2009 !

Reaction score
1. - administartive problems/too large to govern
- weaken hindu unity (hindu point of view)
- improve relations with muslims after events of 1857.
2. partition:
-improved muslim-british relations
- muslims realized the wisdom behind the work of sir syed for improving relations.
- hindus enraged/ united against british
- muslims got a land where they were in majority.
reversal:
- betrayel to muslims
- muslims lost their faith in british.
- hindu power became evident
- muslims realized the importance of their league to survive in india.
- the importance of 2 nation theory evident
give final conclusion and complete the answer.
no, u just need to know its basic changes i.e diarchy etc. u should also know why indians disliked it.

in this question 2, what would be the final conclusion?

Reaction score
well ther is no such rule but believe me if u hav done form Mughals to 1971 . u can easily attempt 3 questions. as for division see past pprz frm 2009 !
for ur kind info, mughals till 1971 covers upto half of sec 3 from sec 1. so there is no point u can't attempt three questions with this much preparation. Let me give u a free advice, mainly focus on sec 1 n 2 as it is confirm that atleast 3 questions will cme frm them at the end u may go through sec 3 roughly. for me sec 3 is worst.
further it depends upon ur choice.

Reaction score
in this question 2, what would be the final conclusion?
conclusion:
reversal important cuz it was permenant after that. it reinforced the reality of muslims, hindus n british relations which muslims almost forgot after partition. it confirmed that muslims must establish themselves to a great extent in order to survive in india. this was the start of a great struggle for independence in india.
u may add any other valid point u can think of. if u think partition imporant, justify it. both sides r possible.
here's an example of partition:
partition important, showed that work of early leaders was not totally useless. muslims gained confidence. realized the hatred of hindus with their growing protests. gained a province where they were in majority.
remember that conclusions must not be long but it should be as brief as possible while clearly justifying your opinion.

Reaction score
Umm,
for ur kind info, mughals till 1971 covers upto half of sec 3 from sec 1. so there is no point u can't attempt three questions with this much preparation. Let me give u a free advice, mainly focus on sec 1 n 2 as it is confirm that atleast 3 questions will cme frm them at the end u may go through sec 3 roughly. for me sec 3 is worst.
further it depends upon ur choice.

Actually I find section 3 easier, therefore I wanted to make sure if I prepare 1 and 3 really well, and just go through 2nd sec roughly will I still be able to solve all the three questions in all ?

Reaction score
Umm,

Actually I find section 3 easier, therefore I wanted to make sure if I prepare 1 and 3 really well, and just go through 2nd sec roughly will I still be able to solve all the three questions in all ?
yes u will be able to solve 3 questions.