• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help us improve XtremePapers!

R

rockincrew

Xenarra said:
Hey,

Agree-ing with all people suggesting colour change. If i switch from a bright coloured page of another sight to this, my eyes burn! and for some reason black kinda makes my mood off....and i heard blue colour is a good colour for studies (our class rooms are coloured light blue) i dont know if it helps but will be hell alotta better if the colours were changed. :)

For the making it easier to study part: i agree with previous comment saying subforums within a forum...it will be much easier to search particular things
BR,
Xenarra
yeah white pages den suddenly black one dats killin me
1 more thingy which annoys is wen posting we have 2 choose back to forum or last post

Reaction score
rockincrew said:
Xenarra said:
Hey,

Agree-ing with all people suggesting colour change. If i switch from a bright coloured page of another sight to this, my eyes burn! and for some reason black kinda makes my mood off....and i heard blue colour is a good colour for studies (our class rooms are coloured light blue) i dont know if it helps but will be hell alotta better if the colours were changed. :)

For the making it easier to study part: i agree with previous comment saying subforums within a forum...it will be much easier to search particular things
BR,
Xenarra
yeah white pages den suddenly black one dats killin me
1 more thingy which annoys is wen posting we have 2 choose back to forum or last post
i find this BACK TO THE FORUM part annoying too!

Reaction score
I think we all agree on changing the colour and layout of the website. Can anyone think of any other suggestions??

Reaction score
DA COLOR SHOULD BE CHANGED FROM RED TO GREEN

NOT TOO LIGHT NOR TOO DARK JUST MEDIUM.

IT WILL LOOK MORE ELEGANT

Reaction score
Please make the background color light grey. It is supposed to be the soothest to the eye.

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
DA COLOR SHOULD BE CHANGED FROM RED TO GREEN

NOT TOO LIGHT NOR TOO DARK JUST MEDIUM.

IT WILL LOOK MORE ELEGANT
it will look more like a pakistani forum then!
so let it a a common colour

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AoA!

well....princess...i too agree that the colour shud be changed....cuz it's kind of difficult...esp. when m sleepy...makes me feel more sleepy...and difficult to read :D

Reaction score
Then Moderators u should PM Planet Master to change the theme cuz thz is the most common problem we're having !!

Reaction score
Evilpro said:
Then Moderators u should PM Planet Master to change the theme cuz thz is the most common problem we're having !!
Just wait, he will himself read the suggestions you gave :)

Reaction score
Needs MORE TRANSITIONS. LOOKS MOAR COOLER :D
And this site is wayyyyyyy to red :evil: . Needs customizable colours :x

Reaction score
Navigation is not totally proper .. Like .. From view my posts you can't go to CIE forums directly !
And from forums you can't go to the past paper section directly .. You'll need to open this in a new tab !
If there is a way of doing these things .. Please tell me !
If there ain't a way .. MAKE IT !

Reaction score
I would suggest XP to increase their resources...like ACT exams Practice material can also be uploaded in the Site.

Reaction score
Ok I have a perfect suggestion !!! Why not add tagging to XPF ??? I mean if someone wants help of another person then he/she could just tag him/her and in this way other people can also benefit and learn from the query !! the person tagged should recieve a P.M !!! 8)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
But pleeeeeaaase not like this 'Thank' one!
Like, it should 'ONLY' be a like button, not the one where you JUST keep on increasing the number of likes and all that.
And spam that thing, boosting your reputation!
You guys know what I mean, right?