• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELPPP

Reaction score
Okay so basically, I’ve looked through ever past paper website but I’m unable to find English inserts, all of them have been removed due to copyright issues, is there any website where I can find them? Thank you in advance!!

Reaction score
Okay so basically, I’ve looked through ever past paper website but I’m unable to find English inserts, all of them have been removed due to copyright issues, is there any website where I can find them? Thank you in advance!!
Your only bet is redspot's yealy but DO NOT TRUST THEIR ANSWERS, only the passage.

Reaction score
She doesn't mean that she can't find the inserts. She means that CAIE removed the passages from the soft-copies (online versions) due to copyright restrictions. Redspot has them all but not for variant 1 (non-existent in it).
Yes I know what she means...but I looked for them a few hours ago but most of them are available except for the recent years

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys <3
Unfortunately most of them are missing due to copyright issues :(