• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey!there everyone......:D

Is it important to attend a tution to get gooooood grades specifically for Islamiat & Pk.studies?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Welcome!
I've seen straight A* student who never attended any tuition classes, but their quantity is quite low so i suggest its better to get a tutor if you just can't study by yourself.

Reaction score
welcome here!!! it depends on the student...... some cam manage themselves..... some need help...... just go through once through the units / syllabus and you will be able to decide :)

Reaction score
See it depends.... If u think ur teachers are good enough then fine... But if they arent good.. Got for tuitions..
GL

Reaction score
wud just luv to get useful tips frm A & A* holders in O 'Level ;)
hi-and-hello-61-67049.gif

Heyya Dude :) Welcome to xpc :D
Nice to meet you dude :) My name is Rmarie-yum and i hail from the land of shattered dreams :D :D :D :D hmmmm and ill try to get sum tips just for you :p
Anywayzies, hope you enjoy xpc :) you probably will make really nice friends here :) the community here is pretty crazy :D and if any help then u can always talk with the members or our wonderful xpc staff :)

once again, welcome to xpc :D :D :D

Reaction score
ok ppl ! rite now im working over my EVALUATION STATEMENT in history so give somee effective statements for any 14 marks questions! plz ur help needed.
first give me on dis ques wich says :"..........which regional lang was more promoted......( agree disagree)...some sort of dis
and oder as well