• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi everbody! I'm new here.

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

My name is Bouchra and I'm new here. I hope that I will be able to contribute to these forums in a way that will be helpful; and that I will find these forums helpful to me.

Reaction score
Yeah dude welcome.............to the big world of XPF..................here you would find several people whoc can help you...............but make sure that you get through the XPF rules.,......................if you need any help or are finding any difficulty then you can discuss it with the moderators.............I mean.........................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................take an example captaindanger...................he is a moderator...................as is written just beneath his username.............there are other moderators as well. :)
WElll i suppose...................oh................infact i am pretty sure that you can easily learn the rules..................so don't worry pal.....................
NOw best of luck for your first day of school hehehehheehhehe :) :D

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Yeah dude welcome.............to the big world of XPF..................here you would find several people whoc can help you...............but make sure that you get through the XPF rules.,......................if you need any help or are finding any difficulty then you can discuss it with the moderators.............I mean.........................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................take an example captaindanger...................he is a moderator...................as is written just beneath his username.............there are other moderators as well. :)
WElll i suppose...................oh................infact i am pretty sure that you can easily learn the rules..................so don't worry pal.....................
NOw best of luck for your first day of school hehehehheehhehe :) :D

Thanks for the welcome, shahlakh.

Yeah, the rules are pretty easy - they are quite the same in every forum = )

Reaction score
welcome here bro....i m 200% sure u r gonna find this website useful nd helpful....have fun...though i m not a moderator...but this iz what they usually say....""do read da forum rules nd pm me or any other ov da moderators if u need help""... :D

Reaction score
YOU WELCOME>..........................sorry for replying late as i was having my exams in this month...............but now its over..................so right now i am drinking my hot cup of coffee.. :D :lol: