• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi everyone!

Reaction score
Who cares if I lost? Victories and defeats, both come in life.................... :D

Reaction score
Well, before a man can rise victorious, he has to fall in defeat.............otherwise he can't rise at all as he already has risen.............. :D :D

So, it's just like this :
I fall to rise another day............

;) ;) ;)

Reaction score
Very noble of you @Shahroz95 !! :) well as a matter of fact i was joking !! I hate bets as Islam forbids us !! :p

Reaction score
@Salman, Thanks for calling me noble (though I'm not noble)! :D
@PrInCeSs AshLeY, what I said back there is true.........just apply it in practical life and you'll probably lose............. :p :D :D

Reaction score
Everything does not mean what the literal meaning is sometimes you can make them look sarcastic just like that hope you understood.

Reaction score
Yeah I know because he wants to show his big smiley face to me and others. :p :D

Reaction score
@shahlakh, seems to me that you want to show Mr.green's teeth(which remind me of our dear old President Zardari). :D :p